The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4580
come onnn! :biggrin:

On a site note i missed the game, just heard we won, what happpend to fab n walcott??

Heard stoke were dirty??
Reply 4581
Wwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 4582
What a ****ing joke of a football team. Seriously, it's need to be looked into ffs.

Great win. I just hope it's not as such a cost :erm:
Reply 4583
Relieved. Bring on Birmingham! :biggrin:
So no Fabregas and Walcott... in other words we're ****ed for the game against Barca... Stoke don't know how to play football.
Reply 4585
Original post by vn2009
come onnn! :biggrin:

On a site note i missed the game, just heard we won, what happpend to fab n walcott??

Heard stoke were dirty??

Cesc injury doesn't look too serious, Walcott's does - ankle or achilles, had to be stretchered off.

Stoke played like the vermin they are
Thank f*** for that! Very nervy second-half, should have put that away in first-half. Fabregas not too serious by the look of it - Walcott a different matter :frown:

Roll on CC Final though :smile: Hope VP and Koscielny are back.

Stoke were playing rugby again tonight.
Reply 4587
I worry more that Fabregas and Walcott will be out for a prolonged period of time in the Premier League, United look decidedly average and with them in the team, we are the best team in England. Easily.
Reply 4588
Losing them two will not be as huge a blow as long as RvP is back. If the 3 of them are out, we're ****ed however :h:
Reply 4589
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
So no Fabregas and Walcott... in other words we're ****ed for the game against Barca... Stoke don't know how to play football.

If the reports about Fabregas' injury are true, we'll probably have him back by then. :smile:
I'm worried about walcott. Even though we have arshavin as a replacement who are we gonna bring on around the 65 minute mark against a tiring barcelona side?
Jack was again quietly very good that game- 104 attempted passes and a 91% completion rate. He just keeps getting better and he seems to be more confident going forward as well; absolutely amazing.
Arshavin had another good game, seems to be getting back to his best. Hopefully Cesc, RVP and Kos are all back for the CC.

Also like to point out possession 71:29%.
Here we go quadruple!!!!!:biggrin: :arsenal:
Reply 4593
I missed a large chunk of the second half but Wilshere is a player in the middle who is wholly comfortable dribbling into traffic. He runs into the final third and the ball sticks to his foot like magic, AND then he finds the an incisive pass. it's really quite magnificent
CC final side should be:

Schezny

Eboue Djourou Koscielny(c) Gibbs

Diaby Denilson Wilshere

Rosicky Bendtner Arshavin

With Sagna, Clichy, Song, Nasri, Cesc and RVP all on the bench. :coma:
When the **** is Vermaelen going to be back? This is a joke...
I'm not exactly thrilled even though we've won the 3 points, 2 of our most important players are injured. Fabregas's injury doesn't look that bad but I am worried about Walcott, we all know how vital Walcott's contribution to Champion's Leage games is. Hoping he gets a speedy and a miraculous recovery!
Reply 4597
Original post by T.Adams VI
CC final side should be:

Schezny

Diaby Denilson Wilshere

I can't tell if you're joking
Reply 4598

CC final side should be:

Schezny

Diaby Denilson Wilshere

I'd much rather start something far nearer the first team. This is far more important a fixture than that line up implies.
Maybe Nasri for Diaby, but that side is more than enough to beat Birmingham. We have to remember this competition is designed for our kids/squad players. We'll have the players on the bench if needed.

Latest