The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4860
Face it this youth project Arsenal have been kidding themselves into is a complete failure.Money rules football if you spend you win.
Original post by Troubled_Student
Been saying for a while you need two top-class CB's. Djourou looks decent, but minus that the rest are ew. For a top class team you need better, look at all your rivals - Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City even have a great goalkeeper in Joe Hart, and Kompany who's good.

Start spendin' Arsene, start spendin'.

1,000,000% Agreed with this - A sustainable business model is all good an well.... but why turn over a profit and refuse to spend it? We NEED some solid players at the back (and up front, only RVP is decent in my eyes....). Midfield is excellent currently but the rest, not so....
Whoops.
Cesc looked remarkably unbothered.
Ah, Liverpool lose, crazy cricket match, Udinese win 7-0, now this. What a day.
Reply 4863
Arsene Wenger, your "experiment" HAS FAILED. Get in some players aged 26-29 with QUALITY in defence and a new goalie. chesney canbe 2nd back up, he still young.

Almunia
Squaliaci
Fabregas
Denilson
can/will go

bring in goalie - lloris from lyon, centre back, and a quality holdin mid. im good with that.
Original post by In2deep
Didn't think I would feel this bad.

Didn't think I would feel this good (completely serious). Glad this comp is out the way now, shame we didn't lose to Spurs last year, just hope RVP is ok
Original post by Abiraleft
Oh well. Mickey Mouse trophy.

what do you mean micky mouse trophy? beggars cant be choosers.
Original post by Abiraleft
Oh well. Mickey Mouse trophy.

It is incredibly frustrating, though. I don't think spending is the answer, we just need to shore up and push on. Just how important Fabregas is to our side has been made abundantly clear. And I hope ffs that RVP is all right.

All the regulars won't be posting here until the trolls leave, at least I hope so.
Reply 4867
NOt sure teh centre backs are the problem. Koscielny needs a bit more time, and hopefully Vermaelen and Djourou can form a more commanding and secure CB pairing.
The problem IMO is Song. Something has happened to him recently, he was incredible, but the last 5 or so matches, he hasn't got forward as much, and he's been awful on the ball.
Also, one quality attacking player is necessary.
Reply 4868
Arsenal can't even win a mickey mouse trophy ahahaha
Reply 4869
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Cesc is gone.
ffs...i just think we don't want to win any trophies :|
Hahahaha, another year with nothing for Wenger.
Original post by Southside Rider
GTFO troll
It has been a good cup final game

**** sorry i missed out like half my scentence lmao they played amazing. Arsenal didnt..
Thanks for the goal and the trophy guys
Ok so the commentator just compared Luton and Swindon winning the cup to Birmingham? :s-smilie:

I mean come on, they weren't favourites but they're a premiership team, it's not THAT big a shock.....
Reply 4876
Overall performance: 1st half poor. 2nd half good.
Don't worry guys, we still have Fa-cup/EPL/UCL to go for! and EPL is the most chance...
Emotion performance during the match: :redface: :frown: :biggrin: :smile: :angry:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4877
So angryyyyyy
Original post by Isometrix
what do you mean micky mouse trophy? beggars cant be choosers.

You should be the last to troll, go back to your self-imposed ban.

Original post by Economist
Didn't think I would feel this good (completely serious). Glad this comp is out the way now, shame we didn't lose to Spurs last year, just hope RVP is ok

Why? If we're going to play in the final, we might as well win it :colonhash:
I may now support Barcelona... F*ck it, at least my team may win something then

Latest