The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5400
For ****'s sake, Denilson.
Reply 5401
Sub Denilson!!!!!!
The pressure on us to score is mounting on us, we are playing well but we just need to be more clinical in front of goal.
Reply 5403
Denilson has yet to do anything right...
Reply 5404
Original post by Faith01
The pressure on us to score is mounting on us, we are playing well but we just need to be more clinical in front of goal.

I definitely don't agree with that.
Worrying lack of creativity. Denilson and Diaby just aren't giving Wilshere the chance to get into the game. Him and Nasri when on the ball have been brilliant. Bendtner has been decent with the little service he's had. Denilson cannot even pass the ball it really is ridiculous. He's given the ball away twice in important areas and doesn't seem to want to chase back.
Hope Ramsey comes on for Denilson in 2nd half.
Original post by jit987
I definitely don't agree with that.

We haven't conceded yet so that's good thing to me.
Been pretty abysmal. Nasri has shown a few flashes of brilliance but then lets himself down with the final ball or shot. We don't seem to be really going for it, and don't have that many options on the bench either. We need to just hope to sneak a goal and hold on because if we concede I don't think we'll come back.
Reply 5408
I can only see us scoring 1 goal and if we concede 1, then we're in big trouble. The passing is slow, not upto speed and more importantly the service to the front men has been awful.
Predictable game thus far, need a piece of brilliance and see out a 1-0
Imo Wilshere should drop back so he can dominate the midfield. Diaby can move up and play off Bendtner; not for creativity but simply because he's strong and fast and could create a chance.
Arshavin just had such a good chance :colonhash:
Nasri was completely free ffs. We need to just throw everyone forward, a draw is no good.
Great strength and battle from Arshavin.
WTF why is David Milliband in the crowd? :lolwut:
Original post by natty_d

He's a Sunderland fan lol
Get Chamakh on.
Original post by natty_d

He's on the Sunderland board.

Latest