The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5960
Why is he stopping the game there? This ref is making very shoddy decisions, for us and them.
BBC sport

Twitter:"Can anyone at Nou Camp confirm whether Victor Valdes is still on the field?"

I can confirm he is. The Barca keeper is using his time to complete a jigsaw he has been meaning to finish for a couple of weeks.</CPS:colone:VENT>

Jokes!:biggrin:
Please no brawls.
Jack's holding the midfield together, he better be getting up.
That was pretty out of character for Inesta there!

This ref is letting this game go out of control......
Alves pretty much did that to Fabregas earlier and left his foot in on Nasri (?) and Abidal raising his hands at RVP... both should have been booked, sigh.
****ing hell.
Reply 5967
Oh fack me :angry:
**** ..now start attacking Arsenal FFS
**** :frown:
Reply 5970
Oh well game over.
Always next year for you guys :biggrin:
Reply 5972
Fabregas wtf?!
Inevitable.

Totally inevitable.

You CANNOT sit back and soak up pressure from the best attack in Europe, possibly the world.

I don't know what Wenger is thinking with these tactics, but we're supposed to be a top premiership team - the gulf in glass is more like Premiership/Leauge 2 at the moment. And no, I'm not exaggerating.
Need to start attacking
fabregas you idiot
Original post by Okinawa
Fabregas wtf?!

what did fabregas do? not watching.
Reply 5977
Original post by neillya1

Original post by neillya1
Inevitable.

Totally inevitable.

You CANNOT sit back and soak up pressure from the best attack in Europe, possibly the world.

I don't know what Wenger is thinking with these tactics, but we're supposed to be a top premiership team - the gulf in glass is more like Premiership/Leauge 2 at the moment. And no, I'm not exaggerating.

Best attack in Europe is the best in the world every time :dontknow: I never see the point in trying to differentiate tbh.

Fabregas :facepalm2:
Reply 5978
Original post by fhatthewuck
what did fabregas do? not watching.

Tried to be a clever **** and attempted a backheel to Wilshere 20 yards out. Tit.
:nothing: What the actual ****. Half our team will be off in the second half if it carries on like this.

Latest