The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Apparently Song and Walcott starting with Fabregas on the bench.
Strange Walcott is starting after such a long time out.
Reply 7841
JK.
OP
Can anyone posting about the game post in the individual match thread, cheers.
Blackburn are the same old pub team.

How have they not had a yellow card? This league is incredible.
Reply 7843
Original post by RobbieC
Blackburn are the same old pub team.

How have they not had a yellow card? This league is incredible.

They've had two, I think. :tongue:

And I believe we're supposed to keep match comments in the specific match threads now. :smile:
Looks like RobbieC is crumbling under the pressure.
Reply 7845
we need to win every game and hope chelsea beat man u. and it might go down to the last gameof the season. knowing us, the season is over.
Reply 7846
Season over. Its official.
:facepalm2:
Reply 7848
2 words: Season Over.
How did we not get a goal against 10 men? Just not good enough. And again Bendtner wastes a chance to win it (free header from a RVP corner).
Even Bham have won something in 7years. wtf man
Original post by Abiraleft
They've had two, I think. :tongue:

And I believe we're supposed to keep match comments in the specific match threads now. :smile:
God does not play dice.
LOL

We have to stop hoping other people do favours for us. We definitely don't deserve it if we can't bet Blackburn at home with an extra player with all due respect.
Reply 7853
This is seriously depressing. What a rubbish game. I'm unhappy with our approach: I don't understand why we seem to insist on dribbling up the wings when we don't have physical players capable of getting on the end of a cross in the centre. What happened to all the magical through-balls through the centre?

Of course there's still a chance. But it's very small, and it's no longer in our hands now. :sigh:
We don't really deserve to win the title given the way we've played this season. Just look at the 4-4 with Newcastle and the Spurs comeback. Pathetic.
#defeat

:smug:
As an Arsenal fan, I think its fair to say that this is going to be yet another trophyless season; we couldnt even beat 10 men Blackburn at home when we really needed to win. Theres no one to blame but ourselves, lost 2 goal lead against spurs, 4 goal lead against the magpies, lost at home to newcastle and west brom. These are all games we should have won but instead we underestimated our opponents and lost points we only have ourselves to blame. Shift all the crap out and bring in some proper defenders and goalkeeper Wenger.
Reply 7857
This is getting irritating. How many times does the narrative of this team's season have to proceed in the exact same way before we hire a new scriptwriter?

Oh, and remember when Nasri was a contender for player of the season? :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7858
Original post by Abiraleft
This is seriously depressing. What a rubbish game. I'm unhappy with our approach: I don't understand why we seem to insist on dribbling up the wings when we don't have physical players capable of getting on the end of a cross in the centre. What happened to all the magical through-balls through the centre?

Of course there's still a chance. But it's very small, and it's no longer in our hands now. :sigh:

Arsenal have fancy wingers but they have no-one who directly attacks the defender and commits them Arshavin used to do this.
Reply 7859
Original post by word2yamother
As an Arsenal fan, I think its fair to say that this is going to be yet another trophyless season; we couldnt even beat 10 men Blackburn at home when we really needed to win. Theres no one to blame but ourselves, lost 2 goal lead against spurs, 4 goal lead against the magpies, lost at home to newcastle and west brom. These are all games we should have won but instead we underestimated our opponents and lost points we only have ourselves to blame. Shift all the crap out and bring in some proper defenders and goalkeeper Wenger.

Shift Wenger out.

He has failed us. The same mistakes every season, the same blunders, the same oversights, his refusal to spend an extra £10 million for Reina, an extra £2million for Xabi Alonso, an extra £5 million here or there. It's left this potentially wonderful world beating team to be entirely perfectly mediocre.

Herp derp who will replace Wenger? This is the board's job not the fans, but if the board want to win silverwear, if that's what they want, then Wenger has to go. The stubborn ass.