The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abiraleft
It looks very fake to me. The 'Fly Emirates' looks like it's been pasted on (look at the 'E' and the fold in the shirt under it). I'm no expert, though. :dontknow:

Well all the signs are pointing towards this. The away kit isn't going to be white that's for sure since it's based on our old 96 JVC kit. How great can any kit look with that colour scheme anyway :frown:
Reply 8301
Original post by Nasri08
:biggrin:

That blue away kit is disgusting. Prefer the white one...

Me too.....
Reply 8302
Original post by Faith01
Bright pink is the best, I admite Everton for that, hopefully we can try to emulate their jersey :daydream:

Hope not :smile:
Original post by Psychotic546
The new away kit:

Looks absolutely disgusting. Omg I can't believe we'd play in that =/

Source

If the sleeves were solid dark blue rather than halved it wouldn't be all that bad. It's better than that yellow with blue sleeves we played in last season.
(edited 13 years ago)
The assymetry irks me. I wonder what genius designed this horrible kit even if its fake.
Also that crest is too large. They should make it more simple without the laurel.

bleeeccch
Reply 8305
Apparently the white kit is a fake. Shame because it actually looks really nice.

As for the blue one, seems like it's the real thing. It's not terrible, but even Arshavin described it as making him look like a jockey. :rofl:
Bring back this away kit! :colone:

Reply 8307
Arsenal agree deal for Carl Jenkinson

Good, I'm happy with this. We needed a proper backup (and successor) for Sagna.
White kit looks awesome. I'd buy that...but wouldn't be seen wearing that blue jockey type thingy. It belongs on a race course.
Reply 8309
Arsenal agree deal for Carl Jenkinson

Good, I'm happy with this. We needed a proper backup (and successor) for Sagna.

Hmmmmm another youngster. Would have preferred someone with top league experience. But at least we won't have to pay much for him.
Reply 8310
Original post by 419
Hmmmmm another youngster. Would have preferred someone with top league experience. But at least we won't have to pay much for him.

Someone with top league experience wouldn't be happy playing second fiddle, or probably wouldn't be a long-term investment.
I beleive that we can still win the Premier League. Who's with me?
Reply 8312
JK.
OP
South Bridge is getting renamed Fizman bridge in Danny's honour, apparently. :yy:
Original post by TheGreatest21
I beleive that we can still win the Premier League. Who's with me?

Possible but extremely improbable.
Reply 8314
JK.
OP
I see Franny Coquelin got the winner away at Rennes today. :teeth:
these sore man utd supporters really do get on my nerves at times ... chucking out every excuse and saying how we haven't won a trophy or how other clubs haven't done this and that ... argh
Reply 8316
Original post by JK.
South Bridge is getting renamed Fizman bridge in Danny's honour, apparently. :yy:

It's already been done and they had planned to do it before he had passed away, just coincidental.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/bridges-renamed-ceremony-picture-gallery
Reply 8317
Line up? Think Sagna is out...

---------Szczesny
-Eboue-Djourou-Kos-Clichy
-------Song-Wilshere-----
-Walcott---Cesc---Nasri
----------v.Persie

Expecting a win.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8318
I'd basically go with the above lineup, except perhaps Walcott to come on later rather than start. And, of course, the rumours that Szczesny and Djourou are definitely fit to play are as of yet unconfirmed.

On another note, this game has been ridiculously underhyped. :s-smilie:
Reply 8319
JK.
OP

On another note, this game has been ridiculously underhyped. :s-smilie:

I'm quite glad tbh, we clearly don't react that well under pressure. I'm surprised at just how much the bookies favour us, too.

Latest