The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8940
Original post by Theconomist

match thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=31058563#post31058563

Hazard really disapointed me this season.He is good but not too good.In my books he is comparable to Affelay, similar style actually.

LOL, he's not that bad really.

I'll never forget that missed opportunity against Barcelona in the 2nd leg. And he calls himself the best striker in the world.
Original post by rhinger
match thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=31058563#post31058563

I'll never forget that missed opportunity against Barcelona in the 2nd leg. And he calls himself the best striker in the world.

That was all Mascherano tbh.That chimp is a pro.
Reply 8942
JK.
OP
Reply 8943
Bendtner can be good... just not at arsenal and definitely not out on the right :facepalm2:

Doesn't give me an erection watching that...
Reply 8945
JK.
OP
Original post by TheGreatest21
Doesn't give me an erection watching that...

So?
Reply 8946
That's a great goal. If RVP did that goal people would be jizzing everywhere. Credits due where credit's due.

LOL, he's not that bad really.

he really is :frown:
Original post by JK.
So?

I needed to get an erection for it to be a good goal...prick.
Original post by Billa Bong
he really is :frown:

I hate Wenger for letting Raul spring past him just like that.
Reply 8950
JK.
OP
Original post by Zionic
That's a great goal. If RVP did that goal people would be jizzing everywhere. Credits due where credit's due.

Exactly. This is the point I was trying to make about him the other day, **** what he says, he's a footballer, judge him by his actions not his words. Sure, he's not the best around, he makes mistakes, but he's not that bad and far too many people let their judgement of him as a character affect their judgement of him as a footballer. The guy gets barely any gametime and when he does play he pops up with goals like that one and the one against City earlier in the season. Look at these games we've been drawing lately and think back to last year, he kept us in the hunt so long with last minute winners against the likes of Wolves and Hull, the season before that he got 15 goals from a bench role. He's not the greatest, but he can do a job and in my eyes he's improving, wishing he had broken legs (clearly wasn't meant but the intention behind it) is just ridiculous.
'Mon the Arse
Reply 8952
JK.
OP
Just another like to the match thread in case people skipped through that last stuff - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1615713
Crap defending time and time again.

Absolute rubbish.
wow...

goodbye arsenal
More awful defending.

Can't see how anyone can think these morons are anywhere near good enough.
I'll obviously de-brief later, and we are lacking some focus defensively.

However, Muamba not being sent off is criminal and has condemned us.
Well, at least we can't throw away a 2 goal lead...
Reply 8958
Original post by RobbieC
However, Muamba not being sent off is criminal and has condemned us.

Davies not getting alteast a card for his challenge on Song :facepalm2:
Reply 8959
Pretty sure that should have been a second yellow but meh Bolton deserve the lead played much better and could easily be 2/3 up. Defence need to wake up.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest