Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Some of my friends say Headington School is a top school, some say it is overrated. Does anyone know anything about the school? Is it good?

ReputationRep:
    Seems like a good school to me? I don't know much. Except what's on the website and that Emma Watson went there.

ReputationRep:
    what website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pielalit)
    what website?
    This one?
    http://www.headington.org/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pielalit)
    Some of my friends say Headington School is a top school, some say it is overrated. Does anyone know anything about the school? Is it good?
    I know quite a few people who go there, it's a good school but probably not as academic as oxford high school. anything else you want to know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alfredjkwak)
    I know quite a few people who go there, it's a good school but probably not as academic as oxford high school. anything else you want to know?
    Do you know anyone who got a sixth form scholarship there? Are the scholarship papers difficult?

ReputationRep:
    the scholarship papers are quite like Geography exams so it helps a lot if u do Geog for GCSE. Theres an interview with the head of sixth form and the headmistress also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakynerdlol)
    the scholarship papers are quite like Geography exams so it helps a lot if u do Geog for GCSE. Theres an interview with the head of sixth form and the headmistress also.
    do you go to headington? if you do i might know you lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alfredjkwak)
    do you go to headington? if you do i might know you lol
    Headington is a big school how is it possible for you to know every single person in the school

ReputationRep:
    i've heard of that too. do you know anything about it's student's uni destination like the oxbrige one? and if you know if Badminton or headington a better school?

ReputationRep:
    Headington's a good school but it's average in terms of private schools. Oxford High and St Helen's & St Katherine's in Abingdon are better IMO. I went to Oxford High before my current school.

ReputationRep:
    i see but my parents are looking for some boarding schools, are they boarding one? sorry that i dont have many ideas about schools cu i'm a foreign student. any recommnedations?

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a bit late but I go to Headington and I love it! Its a great school in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persie)
    Headington's a good school but it's average in terms of private schools. Oxford High and St Helen's & St Katherine's in Abingdon are better IMO. I went to Oxford High before my current school.
    Actually in recent results Headingtin has done quite a lot better the Oxford high and is level with St.helens and St.Katherines ( where i go to school)

ReputationRep:
    For thefrustrated person. Abingdon school is a good boarding school, Marlbrough is okay and Eton

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.