Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Drinking / party games Watch

ReputationRep:
    In a few days me and my flatmate are having a party. There's 3 groups of people coming - mine and his friends, his friends, my friends.

I know mine and his group of friends are pretty sociable.

But a lot of my friends are quite shyish and can appear as antisocial - I understand this as I used to be like that but now I'll chat to anyone and anything so I can make people talk to each other. But I want some good drinking games or whatever to get everyone chatting

We have a good playlist aaand we have ring of fire where we've made up our own rules and they're pretty good. But that's won't last too long.

Soo I need some fun stuff. Obviously when everyone is drunk they'll be fine, but it's just the first hour or so...

I don't want it to be one of those parties where everyone stands around the edge looking bored or in their own little groups talking and not mixing with everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2250740922

Touch Cup.
    This game destroys me!

ReputationRep:
    Thaaanks

'You may not swallow the coin.' - LOL

ReputationRep:
    Centurion of course, should get rid of any nerves in less than 100 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    I have yet to see I Have Never fail.

ReputationRep:
    ring of fire :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Arrogant Pop-up-Pirate.

Guaranteed to get you absolutely wasted.

ReputationRep:
    Ring of Fire is always a favourite.

ReputationRep:
    If you have Ring of Fire you need nothing else...

ReputationRep:
    I have never is the ultimate drinking game, plus you learn things about eachother, making you all closer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    ring of fire :yep:
    Ring of Fire ! soo much fun...except for the person that has to drink the mix.
    Umm..Fuzzy Duck is quite funny, Roxanne ( gets you drunk fairly quickly..) and I have never

ReputationRep:
    ring of fire, classic way to get very drunk and allow you to do very stupid things i have never is a good way to pull

ReputationRep:
    Withnail and I drinking game:

There is a drinking game associated with Withnail & I. The game consists of keeping up, drink for drink, with each alcoholic substance consumed by Withnail over the course of the film. All told, Withnail is shown drinking roughly nine and a half glasses of red wine, half a pint of cider, one shot of lighter fluid (vinegar or overproof rum are common substitutes), two and a half shots of gin, six glasses of sherry, thirteen glasses of whisky and half a pint of ale. It may be presumed that this quantity of alcohol, if consumed during the course of the film, would prove fatal.

Need to have the film though

ReputationRep:
    As already mentioned, ring of fire and centurion, also *******, I have never...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ceecee)
    Ring of Fire ! soo much fun...except for the person that has to drink the mix.
    Umm..Fuzzy Duck is quite funny, Roxanne ( gets you drunk fairly quickly..) and I have never
    so true, i've had to down the dirty pint on a couple of occassions :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    fuzzy duck I tend to find gets everyone to join in, as does I have never :yy:

Try not to get everyone utterly paraletic though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnotasealion)
    I have yet to see I Have Never fail.
    I think I Have Never only really works well when everyone is already drunk, it's a bit awkward at the start when everyone's sober.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSimpson)
    I think I Have Never only really works well when everyone is already drunk, it's a bit awkward at the start when everyone's sober.
    You have a point, my man.

But damn, is it good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    so true, i've had to down the dirty pint on a couple of occassions :mmm:
    I once had to down a pint of:

Cointreau
    Black Sambuca
    Jaegerbomb
    Stella
    Cider
    Wkd
    Absinthe
    ....And some other things I can't remember for obvious reasons....

We had a rule that for the first three aces, everyone has to put part of their drink in, rather than just the person who drew the ace :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TShadow383)
    I once had to down a pint of:

Cointreau
    Black Sambuca
    Jaegerbomb
    Stella
    Cider
    Wkd
    Absinthe
    ....And some other things I can't remember for obvious reasons....

We had a rule that for the first three aces, everyone has to put part of their drink in, rather than just the person who drew the ace :P
    :eek:
    :highfive: well done

you must play by different rules, ace for us is waterfall

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.