The Student Room Group

Oxford Maths and Computer Science Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Any suggestions on how to prepare for an interview for the Math and CS course? Also, do international students get interview from multiple colleges?
Hey,

My blog is currently running a guest series on applying to Oxford for various subjects. Today's post is about maths and computer science from the perspective of an international applicant :smile: - I'll create a separate thread for the blog links but thought I'd post it here too in case anyone was interested :smile:

https://carambalache.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/applying-to-oxford-maths-computer-science/
Reply 22
Original post by Mr.mrsmiss
I am going to apply mathematics and computer science in oxford. But couldnt find detail about it. Apparently there are 2 interviews, one is about maths and the other one is about CompSci. i also heard there will be 2 colleges(the college i choose and a random one) interview me,too. So which interview is from which college, or i will have 2 interviews from both colleges?

It depends. I applied to Christ Church and was assigned Magdalen as my second college. I got 2 interviews from Chch and only a math one from Magdalen. I ultimately got into Christ Church but didn't attend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending