Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i have got work experience coming up next year in the spring and i really like the idea of working at the NATO base in Northwood doing catering. The only prolem is i don't know how to contact them!?

If anyone has any information or addresses, i would be very grateful!
    Thanksxx

ReputationRep:
    Roll up to the front of the base in a niqab with sausages strapped around your chest (you will be catering) and thermal probes with wires hanging out sticking into the sausages (you want to make sure they don't freeze on the way there) and say hi.
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smileygirlx)
    Hi, i have got work experience coming up next year in the spring and i really like the idea of working at the NATO base in Northwood doing catering. The only prolem is i don't know how to contact them!?

If anyone has any information or addresses, i would be very grateful!
    Thanksxx
    Catering occurs in different Messes, so there will be an Officer's Mess, a Sergeant's Mess and a Junior Rank's Mess. You might try writing to Officer Commanding Catering who will have oversight of all three Messes. However, most work experience goes through a central office on a unit, and I have no idea what the name of that person/office is at Northwood. Plus, the security level at PJHQ might mean that they don't take work experience people at all.

Their address is at http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/Ab...nformation.htm

ReputationRep:
    Thanks threeportdrift. Great information!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.