how do u know whos given u a personal rating etc?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    someone gave me a personal rating asking me a question but i have no idea who it is so i cant reply... and how do u know whos given u a positive/negative rating on post as well....

ReputationRep:
    You need to subscribe to see who has given you positive or negative ratings but as for individual posts the thumbs up/down show you how many ratings that post has received.

ReputationRep:
    okk thanx but like what about the personal rating cas like people can give u a rep and write a comment...well some1 did that to me but they asked me a qs about something...i have no idea who it is so i cant reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_beans1993)
    okk thanx but like what about the personal rating cas like people can give u a rep and write a comment...well some1 did that to me but they asked me a qs about something...i have no idea who it is so i cant reply
    Again you need to subscribe to TSR to be able to see who sent you it, unless they leave their username in the message.

ReputationRep:
    You just click on it, just like you would to see which post had recieved the positive/negative rep, and then it takes you to the persons profile.

Just tried this and it works. Wonder if it was deliberate or something they overlooked.

(Original post by Converse)
      You just click on it, just like you would to see which post had recieved the positive/negative rep, and then it takes you to the persons profile.

ReputationRep:
      Let's just say it was deliberate.

ReputationRep:
      Just tested it and it doesn't appear to be the case for non-subs :nah:

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, me too. *******s lied to me.

ReputationRep:
      me three.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
      Just tested it and it doesn't appear to be the case for non-subs :nah:
      I'm not a sub and it worked for me.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by m:)ckel)
      Yeah, me too. *******s lied to me.
      (Original post by Highlander03)
      me three.
      I'm pretty sure you guys are referring to rep, not personal ratings.

ReputationRep:
      I'm a bit on the confused side here

(Original post by m:)ckle)
      x
      (Original post by Highlander03)
      x
      If you click on a personal rep from someone does it take you to their profile? When I do it on my dupe it takes me to my own profile

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, me too.

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, for me it takes me to my own profile as well :confused:

I repped him on another account and he got the account name right. Converse has been endowed with special powers, it seems.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by rk)
        x
        May be one for you to take a look at? (When you are back from xmas)

ReputationRep:
        yh when i click on a personal rating it takes me to my own profile...what u mean by subscribing?

what u mean by subscribing?
          It's a sort of premium service. Subscribing to TSR will give you access to exclusive features reserved for subscribers. One of these include the ability to see which members repped you.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/payments.php

ReputationRep:
          oh u have to pay lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.