Turn on thread page Beta

can't sleep watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    can't sleep, feel poo, trying to find info on driving lessons in portsmouth... why didn't i take them before i came to uni? grr...

whats up with everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    fair enough everyone else is sleeping, or too sensible to read/reply to me *sob*

I think I shall wait here until I am the only one member browsing the boards.

some one shoot me now. please!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    fair enough everyone else is sleeping, or too sensible to read/reply to me *sob*

I think I shall wait here until I am the only one member browsing the boards.

some one shoot me now. please!!
    Aww, it'll be alright.
    I'm suposed to be finishing up a project but got bored w/ it, so I jumped over here to see if anything was going on.
    *looks around*
    Hmmmph, nothing going on, guess I'll go do some more work.

ReputationRep:
    well, after waiting for almost two hours i feel kinda sleepy.

damn, not the last member on tho (tho only 2 right now). can I get some sort of help for how sad I'm being right now?

for anyone readng 2moro proper morning, please encourage a mod to delete this thread.

oh, how I am spamming!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.