The Student Room Group

What are the signs a colleague is attracted to you?

Do they talk to you more or less? etc etc etc :confused: I'm clueless with love.
Reply 1
I'm female btw.
They talk to you less. When they are really attracted to you they sometimes change their job and never make an attempt to contact you again.
When they kidnap you in the staff car park.
When they follow you into the supply closet and bend you over.
Reply 5
depends on the person really. But generally...

A) They may talk to you less and seem awkward around you, they may often glance at you but start to act more shyly.

B) They'll try and ensure they're working near you, they'll make a lot of effort to engage you in conversation, especially relating to yourself, what you think of things, like, dislike etc.
Reply 6
When they let you borrow a pen and then they say 'keep it' you know your in there :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by explosions hurt
They talk to you less. When they are really attracted to you they sometimes change their job and never make an attempt to contact you again.

:confused:
Reply 8
If it were me I'd probably try to make more of an effort to talk to someone I liked at work, just making up a reason to say something. I think it depends how confident or shy the person is.

Watch this film. If things tend to leads towards that then, yes, your colleague is interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending