The Student Room Group

Enough for Muslims to Convert? (Youtube Link)

Is what Guramit Singh says true? Watch the vid and have your say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an49llitNlA&feature=related

Scroll to see replies

I haven't watched your video but i'm guessing this probably won't be enough to make muslims convert.
Reply 2
I don't reckon one pretty ignorant guy is gonna make people convert from their religion..
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
The guys a racist, his argument is worthless. Maybe if he was more open-minded
Does he have a hijab on his head?
Reply 5
im really not gonna bother arguing....but this guy knows very little about islam and muhammed so i doubt he could make anyone convert...
Reply 6
Original post by brut3forc3
The guys a racist, his argument is worthless. Maybe if he was more open-minded

He's not racist imo - the EDL is nothing like the BNP, people of all races are in the EDL. It's for anyone who opposes the islamification of UK
Convert muslims by saying BS? OMG You are so right!!!!:rolleyes:

'muslims are not allowed to learn arabic'? I got to admit this made laugh :rofl:

But it's the EDL what do you expect? They're fighting for something that doesn't exist.:rolleyes:
Original post by accesstohe
He's not racist imo - the EDL is nothing like the BNP, people of all races are in the EDL. It's for anyone who opposes the islamification of UK

Is that including anyone of the Muslim faith or not?
Reply 9
Mate, God could come in from the sky and say ISLAM IS WRONG, KTHNXBAI and that still wouldn't be enough for them to convert.
Reply 10
muslim rocks

**** U HATERSZZZZ

WHY SHOULD WE CONVERT ???

O RLY? It looks a gang of white skinheads giving Nazi salutes:

Reply 12
Original post by LiamTheKook
Is that including anyone of the Muslim faith or not?

Yes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBT9aoeXdWM
Reply 13
What a vulgar pretentious tw@.

I'm sure it's been argued that the EDL is not against Muslims, rather against the extremist Muslims. Well, what a great way to show it with a spokesperson(!)

Despicable. They call themselves British? They're not fit to even utter the word.
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm totally shocked
what happened to the good old days were people respected each others beliefs :frown:
I'm also pretty sure that the video is not going to make any Muslim leave behind their religion
Reply 16
Original post by CombineHarvester
O RLY? It looks a gang of white skinheads giving Nazi salutes:

unfortunately it does attract a minority of racists, plus - there's no proof that they are even in the EDL. Looks more like a BNP march or something.
(edited 13 years ago)

unfortunately it does attract a minority of racists

How many non-whites are members of the EDL?
What a complete clown... His arguments are nothing, they have no substance. He's simply venting his emotions in the form of childish banter and bickering.
why do you think anyone would convert after listening to a biased,racist stupid video?
it'll make us cling more,realise how you're trying to wash our brains in to leaving the religion and know about the stupid theories you think of.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending