Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Enough for Muslims to Convert? (Youtube Link) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is what Guramit Singh says true? Watch the vid and have your say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an49l...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched your video but i'm guessing this probably won't be enough to make muslims convert.

ReputationRep:
    I don't reckon one pretty ignorant guy is gonna make people convert from their religion..

ReputationRep:
    The guys a racist, his argument is worthless. Maybe if he was more open-minded

ReputationRep:
    Does he have a hijab on his head?

ReputationRep:
    im really not gonna bother arguing....but this guy knows very little about islam and muhammed so i doubt he could make anyone convert...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brut3forc3)
    The guys a racist, his argument is worthless. Maybe if he was more open-minded
    He's not racist imo - the EDL is nothing like the BNP, people of all races are in the EDL. It's for anyone who opposes the islamification of UK

ReputationRep:
    Convert muslims by saying BS? OMG You are so right!!!!:rolleyes:

'muslims are not allowed to learn arabic'? I got to admit this made laugh :rofl:

But it's the EDL what do you expect? They're fighting for something that doesn't exist.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accesstohe)
    He's not racist imo - the EDL is nothing like the BNP, people of all races are in the EDL. It's for anyone who opposes the islamification of UK
    Is that including anyone of the Muslim faith or not?

ReputationRep:
    Mate, God could come in from the sky and say ISLAM IS WRONG, KTHNXBAI and that still wouldn't be enough for them to convert.

ReputationRep:
    muslim rocks

**** U HATERSZZZZ

WHY SHOULD WE CONVERT ???

ReputationRep:
    O RLY? It looks a gang of white skinheads giving Nazi salutes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiamTheKook)
    Is that including anyone of the Muslim faith or not?
    Yes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBT9aoeXdWM

ReputationRep:
    What a vulgar pretentious [email protected]

I'm sure it's been argued that the EDL is not against Muslims, rather against the extremist Muslims. Well, what a great way to show it with a spokesperson(!)

Despicable. They call themselves British? They're not fit to even utter the word.

ReputationRep:
    I'm totally shocked
    what happened to the good old days were people respected each others beliefs

ReputationRep:
    I'm also pretty sure that the video is not going to make any Muslim leave behind their religion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    O RLY? It looks a gang of white skinheads giving Nazi salutes:

unfortunately it does attract a minority of racists, plus - there's no proof that they are even in the EDL. Looks more like a BNP march or something.

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately it does attract a minority of racists
    How many non-whites are members of the EDL?

ReputationRep:
    What a complete clown... His arguments are nothing, they have no substance. He's simply venting his emotions in the form of childish banter and bickering.

ReputationRep:
    why do you think anyone would convert after listening to a biased,racist stupid video?
    it'll make us cling more,realise how you're trying to wash our brains in to leaving the religion and know about the stupid theories you think of.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.