The Student Room Group

Enough for Muslims to Convert? (Youtube Link)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I was actually quite apprehensive about watching the video
I had images of Muslims killing kids in cold blood or something horrific (IM A MUSLIM BTW I’m not suggesting that Muslims like to kill children or anything)
hahaha. What an ignorant dick.
Original post by accesstohe
Those links prove nothing to me. The guy who quoted me showed me pictures of apparent EDL members showing Nazi salutes - which clearly are not the EDL.

EDL opposes the islamification of the UK and so do I.

Why does it prove nothing?
guardian
Yet at EDL events, skinheads have raised Nazi salutes and other EDL supporters have chanted racist slogans such as "I hate Pakis more than you".

Also this, as someone posted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wShIyu3RX2Y&feature=related
Reply 62
Is what Guramit Singh says true? Watch the vid and have your say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an49llitNlA&feature=related

With absolutely no exaggeration, I can tell you this man said absolutely nothing factual or correct about, Mohammad, Islam or the Quran. He is a deeply misinformed man and if I had the chance I would love to sit down with him and, using sources, reliable information etc, explain to him the aspects of Islam. It saddens me that people will believe you if you have a microphone and a mob.
Original post by Deema
With absolutely no exaggeration, I can tell you this man said absolutely nothing factual or correct about, Mohammad, Islam or the Quran. He is a deeply misinformed man and if I had the chance I would love to blow him up

Knew it
Reply 64
These are the SCUM that give britain a bad name.
I wonder which source he got them facts from, lol .. Hmm
Original post by Deema
It saddens me that people will believe you if you have a microphone and a mob bunch of :mob:chavs:mob: supporting you .

Fixed
Reply 66
OMG I am no longer a muslim.

NOT. What a rubbish title.
This thread cannot end nicely.
Reply 68
this guys a complete joke
Reply 69
He's not racist imo - the EDL is nothing like the BNP, people of all races are in the EDL. It's for anyone who opposes the islamification of UK

unfortunately it does attract a minority of racists, plus - there's no proof that they are even in the EDL. Looks more like a BNP march or something.

If there are any doubts as to whether Guramit Singh is a racist, this short & to the point video will answer those questions.

In case you missed it, the newspaper states that Guramit Singh shouted" I ****ing hate the Pakis. India needs to go to war with Pakistan."
It's pretty obvious that his anti-Muslim tirade is simply expressing his hatred of Pakistani's, as the majority of Pakistani's are ofc Muslim and it allows him to escape the racism tag.

However, I would like to mention that most (99.99999%) of the Indian brothers & sisters are not this ignorant and see Guramit as the 'Uncle Tom' he is. I will leave you with a quote from the prominent Hindu figure, who is far more influential than this 'Uncle Tom.'
- Mahatma Ghandi "The sayings of Muhammad are a treasure of wisdom, not only for Muslims but for all of mankind."

Original post by Aj12
Im not trying to. However the EDL is well within their right to protest Against extremist Muslims, real or imagined.

If you watched OP's video you will see that speech was against all Muslims, hence why he was arrested for it. Also If you have any doubts as to whether he is a racist or not watch the video I posted above.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 70
Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere
Knew it

Hilarious
Reply 71
sorry, an unemployed sikh who is trying his hardest to be english isn't going to sway my iman.
Reply 72
Enough?

That dupe gave me no proofs, no evidence - just unrestrained fantasy around ignorance and hate.
Its easy to talk bull**** but I need a lot more than that when I frame my idealogies, principles and opinions.
For the first to judge and say that isnt enough for me? Seems like words from a fool were enough to convince you.
For myself, and a lot of the muslims, I needed so much more, and did I get it.

Oh and merry christmas to the latter :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by B-Man.
I will leave you with a quote from the prominent Hindu figure, who is far more influential than this 'Uncle Tom', Mahatma Ghandi:
"The sayings of Muhammad are a treasure of wisdom, not only for Muslims but for all of mankind."

Im not doubting you, but just wondering if you know which figure said that? For the record, I know that most Indian's aren't like the guy in the clip; just like most Muslims's are the exact opposite of what guy in the clip said
Reply 74
Original post by de_monies
Im not doubting you, but just wondering if you know which figure said that? For the record, I know that most Indian's aren't like the guy in the clip; just like most Muslims's are the exact opposite of what guy in the clip said

Mahatma Ghandi. I did state that in my post.
Original post by B-Man.
Mahatma Ghandi. I did state that in my post.

Sorry:smile: I sort of skimmed read it
Is what Guramit Singh says true? Watch the vid and have your say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an49llitNlA&feature=related

what the F.U.C.K are you saying? OF COURSE THIS WON'T MAKE MUSLIMS LEAVE ISLAM! You know why? BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has NO RIGHT TO SAY THIS ABOUT PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) AND ISLAM!!! HE HAS NO RIGHT! AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY ABOUT "oh it's his freedom of speech" crap....BULLS.H.I.T! :mad:

It's not true! I hope this guy goes to jail and dies there! :mad:
Reply 77
Original post by satisfactionatlast
what the F.U.C.K are you saying? OF COURSE THIS WON'T MAKE MUSLIMS LEAVE ISLAM! You know why? BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has NO RIGHT TO SAY THIS ABOUT PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) AND ISLAM!!! HE HAS NO RIGHT! AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY ABOUT "oh it's his freedom of speech" crap....BULLS.H.I.T! :mad:

It's not true! I hope this guy goes to jail and dies there! :mad:

couldnt have put it better me self
Reply 78
Original post by LiterallyInsane
I'm totally shocked
what happened to the good old days were people respected each others beliefs :frown:

I like your reference to the "good old days were people respected each others beliefs"....look at history people have always been intolerant and even more so in the past than now!
Well, anything from 1970-2000 may be regarded as the "good old days"

Quick Reply

Latest