Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does he like me in that way?!? Watch

ok so theres a guy where i've started working recently,

i think he may like me for the following reasons:

*he seems really shy/awkward/uneasy around me, could be good or bad
    *he glances at me from afar when i'm not looking (i notice when i generally look around at times), but avoids eye contact
    *he always asks when i'm working next even though he's in charge of the rota, for e.g. he asked on monday if i'm in 'tomorrow', i said 'no i'm off' and he said 'wednesday?' i said no i'm off, he asked 'thurs?!' etc, it's happened a few times. yesterday he done the same and realised we weren't working together until next year and he was like 'have a good xmas aimee (not my real name), i wont see you until next year now'
    *he doesn't talk to me much unless it's about work, sometimes he'll start little convo's about shopping, what i'm doing for new years etc but nothing personal like where i'm from etc :-(
    *when i'm standing next to the computer till daydreaming and he needs to use it he'll put his hands on my waist and move me to the side
    *he was staring at my lips the other day, sometimes he stares at my face
    *on the contrary, he spends a lot of his time on his own in the staffroom/office (he's the manager) and always wanders out for a fag or whatever which makes me think he aint bothered about me

i always dream of kissing him hes around 30 yrs old.

yes i know i'm stupid. but i'm curious.

ReputationRep:
    Just ask him if you're so curious.
    ''whats the worst that could happen?''

ReputationRep:
    sorry
    *co-workers but he find you good looking

Show some interest if you want him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ok so theres a guy where i've started working recently,

i think he may like me for the following reasons:

*he seems really shy/awkward/uneasy around me, could be good or bad
    *he glances at me from afar when i'm not looking (i notice when i generally look around at times), but avoids eye contact
    *he always asks when i'm working next even though he's in charge of the rota, for e.g. he asked on monday if i'm in 'tomorrow', i said 'no i'm off' and he said 'wednesday?' i said no i'm off, he asked 'thurs?!' etc, it's happened a few times. yesterday he done the same and realised we weren't working together until next year and he was like 'have a good xmas aimee (not my real name), i wont see you until next year now'
    *he doesn't talk to me much unless it's about work, sometimes he'll start little convo's about shopping, what i'm doing for new years etc but nothing personal like where i'm from etc :-(
    *when i'm standing next to the computer till daydreaming and he needs to use it he'll put his hands on my waist and move me to the side
    *he was staring at my lips the other day, sometimes he stares at my face
    *on the contrary, he spends a lot of his time on his own in the staffroom/office (he's the manager) and always wanders out for a fag or whatever which makes me think he aint bothered about me

i always dream of kissing him hes around 30 yrs old.

yes i know i'm stupid. but i'm curious.
    well dear, tbh you can't say much yet. one thing i realised is that i always want to talk personal to the girl i love . it's too soon to tell in your situation. hope it works out though

ReputationRep:
    if you like him, actively start talking to him

ReputationRep:
    he may do

but he also may not

i hope that helps

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.