Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

to ladies or gentlemen or even the transgender community, who here has had sex while the girl was on her period?

ReputationRep:
    The thought of having sex on my period is repulsive :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I don't care so long as it's not too heavy. I'm not going to go without sex just mother nature wants to be a *****. It's hard enough only seeing my girlfriend for a weekend every 2 or so weeks.

Besides it still feels good and if she has a shower before and after it's even less hassle.

ReputationRep:
    Ne-****ing-ver.

ReputationRep:
    Done it a couple of times when I've been on a light flow, once was accidental! Wouldn't do it again out of choice, I just don't feel in the mood at that time of month.

its a stupid idea
    we were very very drunk at the time, she wanted to have sex so didnt tell me, i woke up the next morning with blood on me down there and on my fingers, :eek: realised there was blood on her sheets, freaked the **** out and woke her. she then told me she was on
    cant remeber much of the actual event though

Am I the only girl in the world that feels more horny at that time of the month than usual? Usually I have a pretty normal sex drive, but then it just goes through the roof. Unfortunately, most guys seem to agree with OceanSoul.

ReputationRep:
    As long as I have a condom I don't mind, dunking my worm inside some red cotton candy doesn't bother me :confused:

I have very light periods, and I honestly find that because I am so much more sensitive when I'm on, sex actually feels a lot better. My boyfriend was the one who first suggested trying sex while I was on, because we were both very horny, to put it plainly! It is a LOT less messy than you'd expect, honestly. (:
    Basically, it depends on how sexy you can feel while you're on (I know sometimes, the last thing you want to be doing is getting intimate), and how much your lover minds a little bit of blood. That's the issue in a nutshell!

ReputationRep:
    Don't see why people care.

ReputationRep:
    Urghhhh..... no thanks.

The sight of blood freaks the hell out of me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah many times...id doesnt phase me at all, i don't see what the fuss is about, maybe its cos i work wiping up **** that a bit of blood on my penis seems only like a bit of an inconvenience

ReputationRep:
    Noo. It would be a bit tooo messssy. Using lube is messy enough.

ReputationRep:
    I find that it can relieve cramps (if it's good, that is) you just have to be prepared to jump in the bath before and after to save your sheets from looking like mass murder has been committed.

it's kinda gross with blood but i want sex SO much more when i'm on my period.

ReputationRep:
    No, but I wouldn't mind trying it. I don't know why you people are so wimpy over a bit of blood.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Am I the only girl in the world that feels more horny at that time of the month than usual? Usually I have a pretty normal sex drive, but then it just goes through the roof. Unfortunately, most guys seem to agree with OceanSoul.
    no your not the only girl in the world lol i have a high sex drive and it defo makes you feel more horny when TOM is visiting !
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Personally, i have no problem provided i have a comdom on it, though i will not finger or lick.

Some women do seem to like it, basically the kinky girls that like anal because apparently it makes the vagina more sensitive.

ReputationRep:
    So many grim euphemisms in this thread

ReputationRep:
    No thanks. Blood + cramps + feeling very unsexy, sex is the last thing I would want.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.