Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well I say first time, me and my gf tried sex recently, having being doing everything else for ages, and she was too tight for me to enter her.

Not even painful, just nowhere for me to slide in, presumably down to nerves. We'd done a bit of oral [does anyone know how to avoid getting neck ache from going down on the ladies? ] but I didn't want to finger her as part of foreplay (I realise foreplay is the answer to problems like this, bare with me!) in case it made her sore for sex, because normally after a while fingering makes her a bit sore or numb. For the sake of making her relaxed, turned on and less tight, should I spend more time on this first?

Lubrication isn't a problem at all, she gets plenty wet and we have lube.

Also, she knows that it's probably gonna hurt massively. She wants to have sex but understandably gets nervous about the pain when it comes down to it and on this occassion I got a bit nervous on her behalf too, making my erection a bit of a problem (never normally happens :sexface:).

Any practical advice would be appreciated - I already know "Lube! Foreplay!", but specifically what has worked for you to help the first time go smoothly? It's quite depressing for her having sex purely so that it works well next time, or maybe the third or fourth time, rather than for pleasure. How do we chill out and endure her first-time pain?

ReputationRep:
    It may just be a case of try and try again. See what works best for her and see what she wants to do, I understand that you came on here for advice, but have you talked all this through with her to see what she thinks might be causing it? If it is simply the thought of the pain, it doesn't hurt all girls, not massively either from what friends have compared anyway. It also comes down to being completely ready, I know, cliche much? But it's true.
    It may be a strange suggestion, but it might be worth her taking some ibuprofen beforehand incase it does hurt, it may ease the pain should it hurt and ease nerves, just another way to prepare I spose.
    Perhaps you are spending too much time on foreplay? Obv kissing etc is required but you mention it a lot and it might have taken some of the momentum away from actual sex, of course use it as a large part to begin with, but don't overuse.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You need to stretch her - lots of fingering, slowly increasing the number of fingers from one to two to three. Don't do it without extra lube.
    She can also do it herself at home using her fingers or toys.

(Original post by angelbones)
    You need to stretch her - lots of fingering, slowly increasing the number of fingers from one to two to three. Don't do it without extra lube.
    She can also do it herself at home using her fingers or toys.
    Thanks. We've done this a bit but without much enthusiasm, two now works ok but can't be done for ages and isn't very pleasurable because (I think) I'm pretty good with one. Any idea how long this method takes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks. We've done this a bit but without much enthusiasm, two now works ok but can't be done for ages and isn't very pleasurable because (I think) I'm pretty good with one. Any idea how long this method takes?
    It'll take a while (at least a month or two), although it'll be speeded up if you/she does it at least once a day.
    Good luck!

(Original post by angelbones)
    It'll take a while (at least a month or two), although it'll be speeded up if you/she does it at least once a day.
    Good luck!
    Lol once a day, I wish she had a sex drive more like that of a guy :P thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    just go up the ass instead.
    ****ing hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Spend a bit more time on her, once it's in. It's in!

It's not going in, your too high and if she screams your too low LOL

ReputationRep:
    avoid neck ache by making her lay on the edge of the bed.. like american pie when he gives her a tongue twister.. :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nahm sayn?)
    avoid neck ache by making her lay on the edge of the bed.. like american pie when he gives her a tongue twister.. :\
    Genius, thank you!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.