The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2620
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
When/why did you become Fenerli anyway? :holmes:

Original post by RamocitoMorales
Galatasaray had my support against Real Madrid.

He's always been Fenerli. No?
Original post by Egos
He's always been Fenerli. No?

Arsenal'lı.
Reply 2622
Arsenal'lı.

PAFC1.png
How's exam revision going?

I had a dream I went to my graduation in my pajamas the over day. :afraid:
(edited 10 years ago)

Rubbish- so many exams and so little revision- lacking motivation and too distracted by the excitement for the end of year parties !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2625

I had a dream I went to my graduation in my pajamas the over day. :afraid:

Absolutely terrible. My first exam is this Thursday and it's the worst subject I have ever had to do. Yeah you're right. It's economics. I hate it from the bottom of my heart. I hate it so much that I will never watch Bloomberg tv or something. Other than economics, everything is fine. How about you?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2626
I suppose Benfica partially reached their ultimate goal, which was apparently to kill Gokhan Gonul by kicking his head. **** the stupid French ref and all the scumbag Benfica players! En buyuk Fener!
Oh well...might have helped if Dirk Kuyt had actually converted that open goal opportunity.
Reply 2628
Oh well...might have helped if Dirk Kuyt had actually converted that open goal opportunity.

At least we, all the Turkish, can proudly say that we had a team in the last four!
Original post by Egos
At least we, all the Turkish, can proudly say that we had a team in the last four!

Erm, I believe we done better than that before too... :tongue:

EDIT: I am disappointed, but I've got to say, it's hard to be too 'upset' when living in a house of Fenerli supporters who automatically start having a rant about GS winning through 'luck' due to penalties just because they lost.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2630
Erm, I believe we done better than that before too...

EDIT: I am disappointed, but I've got to say, it's hard to be too 'upset' when living in a house of Fenerli supporters who automatically start having a rant about GS winning through 'luck' due to penalties just because they lost.

I cannot really remember it :biggrin: was it 13 years ago? some of the players who played for GS back then may be even dead by now :biggrin:
Original post by Egos
I cannot really remember it :biggrin: was it 13 years ago? some of the players who played for GS back then may be even dead by now :biggrin:

I think Hagi was the oldest player in the squad at the time, and he's in his late 40s
Reply 2632

Spoiler

Driving me crazy!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Egos

Spoiler

Driving me crazy!

For pity's sake, put a spoiler over that.
Reply 2634
For pity's sake, put a spoiler over that.

Sorry about that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Username97
Does anyone have any plans on going to Turkey/Cyprus this summer, or anywhere else?
I'm going to Turkey for 4 weeks, sort of looking forward to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

6 weeks, bodrum, istanbul and ankara! :biggrin: can't wait to see all my friends and family! :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ilovechocolate09
Out of interest, whereabouts in the UK do you guys live? And is anyone starting uni in Sept? :smile:

Cambridge, and I start uni next sept (2014) :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2637
Galatasaray. :king1:

Selcuk scored two great goals today.

Spoiler

Dat second goal... :coma:

It's been a great year for Turkish football on the whole as well with GS going as far as the QFs in the Champions League and Fener reaching the semis of the Europa League.

This is slowly turning into the The Turkish Football Thread. :creep:
Is anyone here from North Cyprus?
Original post by WhiteTea
Is anyone here from North Cyprus?

Yeahh:biggrin: half, anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest