TSR Turkish Society Watch

Laman_
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Linalolo)
EXACTLY!! aww you are soo sweet! I made a cooking instagram though so i share my iraqi recipes with people thecookingsweetheart
please we definitely should meet someday!
Omdsss I just checked out your instagram and your food looks delishhh😍 I'm going to follow as soon as I re-activate my account! I used to post mine, I'll attach some here. And we have to arrange a meet up for sure! Would loveee to see you!
Laman_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
None of the videos are uploading neither are some pics smh, they look better there but this is what I managed to attach Linalolo
Linalolo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Laman_)
None of the videos are uploading neither are some pics smh, they look better there but this is what I managed to attach Linalolo
I actually can’t deal your food looks like food for from a restaurant!!! My mouth is watering so much! Are you a girl or a boy may I ask? Omggg we definitely have to do a food swap day. My instagram is only new lol I’m going to make a seafood Thai curry hopefully tomorrow and put it on my instagram.
Laman_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Linalolo)
I actually can’t deal your food looks like food for from a restaurant!!! My mouth is watering so much! Are you a girl or a boy may I ask? Omggg we definitely have to do a food swap day. My instagram is only new lol I’m going to make a seafood Thai curry hopefully tomorrow and put it on my instagram.
Omds thank you lovely❣ I'm gonna have to make some for you too! I'm a girl ahaha sorry my name doesn't help😂😂 omg that sounds so good already😭 I'm going to have to check it out once you've made it x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (135)
54%
18-20 years old (no) (30)
12%
20-25 years old (yes) (39)
15.6%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.6%
25-30 years old (yes) (18)
7.2%