The Student Room Group

30 Little Known Facts about America

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm greatly dismayed by the implications made by that video; we spent too long beheading Catholics in this country to now be accused of being owned by the Vatican of all places.

Jews I can handle... but Catholics, I feel dirty :frown:
Hey..hey now.
Oh lord. The person that made the video can't even spell the word 'citing' :facepalm:
Jews again eh? :rolleyes:

I genuinely feel sorry for those guys, all they've got is **** all through history.
Original post by CB91
Jews again eh? :rolleyes:

I genuinely feel sorry for those guys, all they've got is **** all through history.

Honestly have no idea why Lovely88 hasn't been banned yet. Surely the way she posts about Jews in particular is against the rules? She rarely offers her own opinion and when she does it's either copy and pasted or flat out retarded.
Not sure if its true but i've heard that the Vatican has Britain's lands in 'trust' and has done for a long time furthermore the Vatican is probably the richest private organization in the world so...
Original post by thisisnew
Honestly have no idea why Lovely88 hasn't been banned yet. Surely the way she posts about Jews in particular is against the rules? She rarely offers her own opinion and when she does it's either copy and pasted or flat out retarded.

TSR mods are suspiciously selective in what they ban. :beard:
Original post by thisisnew

She has been banned before. And if you feel her rules violates any of TSR's rules, you can report her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending