Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right this isn't how it sounds, it's pure accidental. I set my alarm for 5.45am to wake up for work, I then got woken up by my mum and I didn't think it was my mum, it was just a black outline of a figure that I thought was a burglar, so as soon as my eyes opened I was like wtf and it was a fight or flight situation, so I jumped up like 0.0001seconds after I saw the black outline and spear her onto my sisters bed, only until about 5 seconds after I realised it was my mum and she was crying and really scared.

I literally reacted how anyone would if you saw a burglar or a threat, she's bruised. I feel baddd hmmm

I sent her a text saying sorry I love you though and gave her a huge so yh

EDIT : I would never even attack some unless they attacked me, the worse I would do is be really rude if someone woke me up, not sure if this is common, but I scared myself

ReputationRep:
    Why is your bed so close to your sisters bed?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Why is your bed so close to your sisters bed?:rolleyes:
    It's not, same room but different sides. You do realise how much stronger you get by knowing or thinking you're being ****ing raped or attacked and about to die, I was scared I just got up and speared her.

ReputationRep:
    Have you told her the reason why you attacked her? I think that would be a good idea! At least she'll then understand that it was a completely accidental and a big understanding. Also, you could maybe apologise and grovel a little more :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    It's not, same room but different sides. You do realise how much stronger you get by knowing or thinking you're being ****ing raped or attacked and about to die, I was scared I just got up and speared her.
    What? Why?

ReputationRep:
    Best thread ever. Go buy her flowers or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    Have you told her the reason why you attacked her? I think that would be a good idea! At least she'll then understand that it was a completely accidental and a big understanding. Also, you could maybe apologise and grovel a little more :p:
    Yeah I told her why, she didn't believe me. It's quite weird though, because apparently about a month ago my mum and sister was in the room and mum woke me up, and I leaned up into an upright position and screamed ****-off to her.... I did not recall even being woken up or swearing at her? hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    What? Why?
    2 bedroom flat = me + sis sharing + mum has own room

ReputationRep:
    2 bedroom flat = me + sis sharing + mum has own room
    Damn! Unlucky bro.

ReputationRep:
    Have a face to face chat with her to show her how much you regretted what you did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gavzzz)
    Stop saying you speared her! Some would ask what you speared her with?
    Well I tackled her down, I actually done a good-job thinking about it, now I know how I would react if it was a potential threat.

ReputationRep:
    You sleep in the same room as your sister? :eek:

That's ewwwwwwwwwwwww...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I told her why, she didn't believe me. It's quite weird though, because apparently about a month ago my mum and sister was in the room and mum woke me up, and I leaned up into an upright position and screamed ****-off to her.... I did not recall even being woken up or swearing at her? hmm
    Ohh, you have a bit of a problem then. Take my earlier advice...grovel LOTS!

About the latter...you probably weren't complete awake, still in a kind of sleep. Most of us have been in a similar situation (well maybe not the swearing part) :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    You sleep in the same room as your sister? :eek:

That's ewwwwwwwwwwwww...
    Maybe so, but it sounds like it's a situation which can't be avoided. I highly doubt anyone chose to be in that situation, some people aren't fortunate enough to have their own room. Do you not realise this?

ReputationRep:
    that sucks, sometimes its a natural reaction to it - like when my sister has the bright idea to wake me up by tickling my feet, i hate them being touched and it leads to me kicking out pretty hard, after being kicked very hard several times she has finally learned not to do it anymore.

i would just apologise, explain that you really didnt mean to do it but it was a natural instinct and could she not wake you up that way in the future please. also flowers, chocolates, making her drinks, etc might help things a bit as it will show your sorry and trying to make it up to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    Maybe so, but it sounds like it's a situation which can't be avoided. I highly doubt anyone chose to be in that situation, some people aren't fortunate enough to have their own room. Do you not realise this?
    Lol some people are very small-minded so it doesn't suprise me

ReputationRep:
    I've done similar...probs not quite a bad though. I once punched my brother really really hard once almost knocking him over. Just explain to her. You were in a state between sleep and being awake....U shud tell her to be careful, it can obviously be a problem.

I don't get all the comments from the spoilt littes **** about u sharing a room with your sis....I'm sure they all live in palaces and have no real idea of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noodle1987)
    I've done similar...probs not quite a bad though. I once punched my brother really really hard once almost knocking him over. Just explain to her. You were in a state between sleep and being awake....U shud tell her to be careful, it can obviously be a problem.

I don't get all the comments from the spoilt littes **** about u sharing a room with your sis....I'm sure they all live in palaces and have no real idea of the world.
    Lol I don't care about the whole bedroom sharing thing, I've never had my own room so it's just normal to me.

As for lovely_me who said how do I have girls round.... well girls are allowed around any time if they like, mum doesn't mind. But if I know I'm going to be doing stuff I ask my mum to go to nans for the day, which is why I don't always ask her coz it's rude to kick my mum out the house every weekend lol

ReputationRep:
    As for lovely_me who said how do I have girls round.... well girls are allowed around any time if they like, mum doesn't mind. But if I know I'm going to be doing stuff I ask my mum to go to nans for the day, which is why I don't always ask her coz it's rude to kick my mum out the house every weekend lol
    Now that's my mind at ease. :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    Now that's my mind at ease. :fluffy:
    I'm not an angry person btw, you know me, you've seen liek all my threads... and on most of my accounts. I've had to put up with you for a year or so now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.