Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone! I know this sounds stupid but i just really want some advice :confused: me and my bf we're going out for almost 6 months, and it got pretty serious but then last month this girl in my year rang me and said that he'd kissed her but they were both really drunk and that she's really sorry! (my bf denies it happening/ says he wouldn't remember anyway) so anyway i was upset but i told him that i forgave him 'cos if it happened it would be due to him not being sobar.

AND THEN a week later him and this girl became fb friends and i was having a little nosey and saw comments on her pictures saying 'SOOO pretty' and 'i would!!!' and stuff like that but when i asked him about it he said that his friend had hacked his account and did it for a laugh and why would he do it because he knows we're fb friends as we go to the same school...
    then last wednesday i got a text from this girl saying: 'guess who's house i'm at...:P xxxx' and when i texted who's?? she was like 'nevamind ' and it turns out she was at mike's house. when i asked him about it he said he started shouting (which is really unlike him) and said he didn't think i'd mind him hanging out with my friends, and that im really posessive and that i need to stop being too clingy or else he doesn't want to be with me.

we haven't spoken since friday and i texted him on sat to say merry xmas but he didn't reply
    do you think i am just being paronoid/ over reacting to what happened ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirll)
    hey everyone! I know this sounds stupid but i just really want some advice :confused: me and my bf we're going out for almost 6 months, and it got pretty serious but then last month this girl in my year rang me and said that he'd kissed her but they were both really drunk and that she's really sorry! (my bf denies it happening/ says he wouldn't remember anyway) so anyway i was upset but i told him that i forgave him 'cos if it happened it would be due to him not being sobar.

AND THEN a week later him and this girl became fb friends and i was having a little nosey and saw comments on her pictures saying 'SOOO pretty' and 'i would!!!' and stuff like that but when i asked him about it he said that his friend had hacked his account and did it for a laugh and why would he do it because he knows we're fb friends as we go to the same school...
    then last wednesday i got a text from this girl saying: 'guess who's house i'm at...:P xxxx' and when i texted who's?? she was like 'nevamind ' and it turns out she was at mike's house. when i asked him about it he said he started shouting (which is really unlike him) and said he didn't think i'd mind him hanging out with my friends, and that im really posessive and that i need to stop being too clingy or else he doesn't want to be with me.

we haven't spoken since friday and i texted him on sat to say merry xmas but he didn't reply
    do you think i am just being paronoid/ over reacting to what happened ?
    I don't think you're overreacting at all...
    The fact that he's not willing to talk about it shows he has something to hide.

I wouldn't put up with him not being open about it, leave him.

ReputationRep:
    urgh meant to post as anoymous ^^ FML

ReputationRep:
    Dump them both, they are both jogging you on and seriously sound like they need to get a life. Tbh, that tart crossed the line when she txt you saying 'Guess who's house I'm at', I'm surprised you're not raging.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApplePi)
    I don't think you're overreacting at all...
    The fact that he's not willing to talk about it shows he has something to hide.

I wouldn't put up with him not being open about it, leave him.
    thanks for the advice
    he's never done anything like this before and my friend's all like 'if you leave him its letting this girl win' and that she would stay with him but i just have this feeling that pretty soon he's going to dump me for this other girl anyway and that would be even worse

ReputationRep:
    You know what, a womens instinct is often right. If you think something is going on, it probably is/will be soon.
    You've only been with him for a short time, I'd cut my losses. Find someone who is worthy of your time.
    TBH he sounds like a complete see you next tuesday if he didn't even txt on xmas day . Get rid I say

ReputationRep:
    They sound like knobs. I would get rid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    They sound like knobs. I would get rid.
    'knobs' what an excellant description of them!! I feel like changing my fb relationship status right now tbh but maybe thats a bit mean?!

ReputationRep:
    'knobs' what an excellant description of them!! I feel like changing my fb relationship status right now tbh but maybe thats a bit mean?!
    You're worried about being mean, and they're doing this?

Girl up...? :p:

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the advice
    he's never done anything like this before and my friend's all like 'if you leave him its letting this girl win' and that she would stay with him but i just have this feeling that pretty soon he's going to dump me for this other girl anyway and that would be even worse
    It's not really about who 'wins', it's a relationship not a game.

I still think you should leave him and save yourself getting hurt. Neither of them seem to be particularly nice people so just leave them be and move on.

If he's still not talking to you I think you should just change your fb relationship status :P

Let us know what you decide to do

ReputationRep:
    sounds like he's showing you very little respect. Why would he rather hang out with her then his own girlfriend? He's taking the piss and can't care that much if you haven't heard from him since before xmas. You're being too nice and getting walked over. She sounds like an utter ***** to text you that

ReputationRep:
    this should be a poll. my vote is leave. as is everyone elses.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice guys! I really appreciate it! I'll let you know what happens.

ReputationRep:
    when i asked him about it he said that his friend had hacked his account and did it for a laugh and why would he do it because he knows we're fb friends as we go to the same school...
    Implying that he would comment on photos of girls you're not friends with on Facebook.
    Like others have said, get rid. Don't change your relationship status as you'd be stooping down to their level. Break up with him face to face, and even if you're raging inside, be calm. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    we've broken up but are going to stay friends apparently...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.