Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted your opinions on this? one of my friends (male friend) wears these all the time, and imo it really does suit him. He does get a lot of female attention. Personally I think its down to whether or not the lense is not too obvious, like people changing their color from brown to green or blue...He told me he wears brown lenses (he has brown eyes) and this brings a sharper color into his eyes....he has a darker complexion and nicely shaped eyebrows so the color really is subtle but nice...

ReputationRep:
    I've very rarely seen it down here. However, the dudes that have worn coloured lenses, they do look like complete and utter ********s.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i agree, some people don't really know which lenses suit them though imo...i've seen people who wear bright green/blue lenses and you can even tell from a distance its not their eye color...very subtle lenses however can look amazing if you have nice features and complexion...

ReputationRep:
    Coloured contact lenses on a guy are fine. For them, maybe they aren't putting on those contacts just to look better, they probably just want to have fun with them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.