Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i hate it when the conversation dies... Watch

ReputationRep:
    when ur having like a good conversation and then it just turns into 'ok' and 'cool' ...and then theres nothing left to say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_beans1993)
    when ur having like a good conversation and then it just turns into 'ok' and 'cool' ...and then theres nothing left to say

Yes! The worst is when you're on a bus or something and someone you know sits next to you and the conversation eventually kind of dies but you have to sit with them another 30 mins awkwardly

ReputationRep:
    Start an argument instead then. They ALWAYS last for hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    so, like wuu2 op
    im bored its like 2am here...i think i shud sleep this english essay is making no sense anymore lol ...u?

ReputationRep:
    Yep same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baula)
    Yes! The worst is when you're on a bus or something and someone you know sits next to you and the conversation eventually kind of dies but you have to sit with them another 30 mins awkwardly
    yh so u just sit there in silence lol ...awkwarrrddd :P

ReputationRep:
    at that point I usually resort to ****ging off someone we both know

seems to work pretty well actually

ReputationRep:
    im bored its like 2am here...i think i shud sleep this english essay is making no sense anymore lol ...u?
    2am.... do you live in the middle east by any chance? Iran? and nm, eating foodz, chilling to music. bored

ReputationRep:
    Just keep asking "how is /your mum/your dad/your Aunt/your freind Sarah "that Harry Potter film/pizza/new car until you no longer have to talk to them.

ReputationRep:
    I hate that too D:
    I'm terrified of that horrible awkwardness.

ReputationRep:
    It's worse when people begin to stop laughing. Someone makes that noise that sounds like a vacuum cleaner being turned off "aahhhh" and then there's silence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    2am.... do you live in the middle east by any chance? Iran? and nm, eating foodz, chilling to music. bored
    hahah yh i do ...not in Iran tho ...how did u know?? lol..oo what u listening too :P ?

ReputationRep:
    in these situations "brb" is your friend :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    It's worse when people begin to stop laughing. Someone makes that noise that sounds like a vacuum cleaner being turned off "aahhhh" and then there's silence.
    hahha yh or when everyones laughing and then it suddenly goes silent and u just sit there and stare at each others face lool...

ReputationRep:
    That's when you bring the convo back to life by talking about your level 48 Elf on world of warcraft.

ReputationRep:
    Its even worse when they try and revive it a little bit and its like let it go man the convos gone to a better place :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Start an argument instead then. They ALWAYS last for hours
    hahahha my friend used to do that with her bf ...she loved arguing with him its was really funny ...

ReputationRep:
    hahah yh i do ...not in Iran tho ...how did u know?? lol..oo what u listening too :P ?
    lol oh wow cool. I knew 5 hours ahead of London time is roughly around the middle east so it made sense and my uber playlist, new Klaxons stuff atm

ReputationRep:
    Just make up something to say then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    Just keep asking "how is /your mum/your dad/your Aunt/your freind Sarah "that Harry Potter film/pizza/new car until you no longer have to talk to them.
    lol get their whole biography and sound really desperate :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.