The Student Room Group

I'm getting 40%-50% in past papers.

Scroll to see replies

Just keep going over the papers but maybe try doing some with notes? I found it really helpful for the first few to do a paper with notes, mark it and find out where I went wrong, and then do the same paper again (i know, it sounds dull/stupid but it works and helps it stick in your mind) without notes and see if you can answer all the questions correctly. If there are some you get wrong a second time, put those questions to one side, revise it, and try again later/the next day. Don't think of the quantity of papers you are doing, just make sure you can do the ones you've looked at really well and the rest should be easier afterwards, especially maths where the style of question is very similar.
Also, maybe now is the time to leave TSR for a while and actually get revising (i feel like such a hypocrite saying this :tongue: )
January exams take so much pressure off in June so just work really hard for the next two weeks and you'll feel a lot better later in the year without retakes to worry about. Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest