The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anatomy is rubbish. Why would you like mindlessly memorising the names of things?
Original post by RollerBall
Anatomy is rubbish. Why would you like mindlessly memorising the names of things?

You will learn to appreciate it a lot more if you do something like surgery, trust me. :p:
I don't mind it tbh :dontknow: I find it a lot easier to remember bony features/muscle names/actions than the attachments. I do not like attachments.
Anatomy is tedious. Well, limbs/joints/muscles/etc are. Thoracic and abdominal along with neuro is pretty good... for anatomy anyway.

Pharmacology for the win :biggrin:
Original post by Kinkerz

Ewwwwwww.
Original post by RollerBall
Ewwwwwww.

It's so good.

Mechanisms of action :coma:

(Yes, I am a nerd)
Reply 1586
Original post by Kinkerz
I don't think you can watch that on Student Consult.

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.
I like anatomy but would love to go into general practice. please don't judge me!
Original post by Isometrix
I like anatomy but would love to go into general practice. please don't judge me!

It's cool, someone has to do it. :p:
Original post by Woody.
Man, I would be awful at an essay-based course/subject going by the measly two I've had to do all year. Jess, count yourself lucky you don't have to repeat that PDS title!

don't talk to me about essays... :tongue:

Original post by Kinkerz

++++++++ so so sooo true!
I's been in your medical schools, checking out your labs :awesome: Massive ta to Lemon for showing me Impy :smile: so far, Guys > Impy > UCL. Bloomsbury is like some weird private school :s-smilie:
Original post by Becca-Sarah
I's been in your medical schools, checking out your labs :awesome: Massive ta to Lemon for showing me Impy :smile: so far, Guys > Impy > UCL. Bloomsbury is like some weird private school :s-smilie:

Haha, how so? :tongue:
Boo, having a big Southampton nostalgia few days :frown: It's elections week and my old housemate Sam Ling is running for President and I wanna help! Elections was rubbish here at Exeter because it was all done on the main campus, we couldn't actually vote and all the manifesto points were ridiculously unachievable and not well thought out at all.
Does somebody want to explain the brachial plexus to me? :puppyeyes:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx

found another nice picture site

http://www.patientedlibrary.com/nmalindex.php?
Reply 1595
I don't think I'm going to fit my research project into this 5,000 word limit :erm:
Original post by ilovehotchocolate
Boo, having a big Southampton nostalgia few days :frown: It's elections week and my old housemate Sam Ling is running for President and I wanna help! Elections was rubbish here at Exeter because it was all done on the main campus, we couldn't actually vote and all the manifesto points were ridiculously unachievable and not well thought out at all.

Your Peninsula guys did well yesterday :smile: nice blokes as well, gave us a nice hip-hip-horayy when the race finished :colondollar:

did you race?
Reply 1597
Original post by ilovehotchocolate

I came back to my house on friday morning and all of broadlands road was cordoned off and half of woodcote road. It turns out there was a murder and the woman died just as the paramedics had got to her. 4 blows to the head and 4 people arrested. It's really shaken us up that something like that could happen round here. The people keep reassuring us but it's still really scary
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Does somebody want to explain the brachial plexus to me? :puppyeyes:

no
Original post by JordanCarroll
Your Peninsula guys did well yesterday :smile: nice blokes as well, gave us a nice hip-hip-horayy when the race finished :colondollar:

did you race?

They did do well, I'm very proud of the ladies for winning. I sadly didn't race. It was just gong to work out as being too expensive and the budget didn't stretch. It's just as well actually as I had a knock on my door at 2 this morning from my housemate who was vomiting blood and in a pretty bad way :confused: I have to say I always do a hip hooray for the other team when we race. Do you not?

Latest