The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessaay!
Yeah I know, I wasn't saying that's the reason, was just saying it's probably not too bad for those who don't get to intercalate at UCL. :smile:

Except that UCL has a ridiculously wide range of very specific degrees that it's quite difficult to get elsewhere.
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Except that UCL has a ridiculously wide range of very specific degrees that it's quite difficult to get elsewhere.

Yeah, I was just looking on the bright side.

Sorry :redface:
Kinkerz
HI

We seem to have angered a sleeping beast :p:

Edit: I'm sorry, but I can't talk to any of you anymore. Apparently I believe UCL is better than everyone IN THE WORLD :hand:
(edited 13 years ago)
We seem to have angered a sleeping beast :p:

Edit: I'm sorry, but I can't talk to any of you anymore. Apparently I believe UCL is better than everyone IN THE WORLD :hand:

I know. It's interesting that he claims everyone else has an attitude problem. I think some introspective reflection would be useful.
Original post by Kinkerz
I know. It's interesting that he claims everyone else has an attitude problem. I think some introspective reflection would be useful.

I found it particularly funny when he said OMGZ YOU HAVEN'T MADE A VALID ARGUMENT BUT I'VE MADE THE ONE THAT MAKES SENSE then claimed we had a big ego and also claimed that in the clinical environment you need to back everything up with findings, yet he says he can't be arsed to "trawl" to find a post I apparently made.

I'm having a good old giggle. I was actually questioned a minute ago as to what was funny by my flatmate.
Why is medicine so stressful at times?
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Been invited to interview at Barts!!! :woo:
Well done!

King's e-mailed me today. They're e-mailing out all decisions next Friday.
I found it particularly funny when he said OMGZ YOU HAVEN'T MADE A VALID ARGUMENT BUT I'VE MADE THE ONE THAT MAKES SENSE then claimed we had a big ego and also claimed that in the clinical environment you need to back everything up with findings, yet he says he can't be arsed to "trawl" to find a post I apparently made.

I'm having a good old giggle. I was actually questioned a minute ago as to what was funny by my flatmate.

He's trolling and we've been sucked in like great big sucky things.
Original post by i'm no superman
Well done!

King's e-mailed me today. They're e-mailing out all decisions next Friday.

Ta :h: I know, I got the same email :tongue: Pretty annoyed cos if decisions had been done for tomorrow I could decide whether or not it's worth spending a hundred quid and three days on a Barts interview :rolleyes: Oh well, so long as it's worth it in the end!
Original post by Kinkerz
He's trolling and we've been sucked in like great big sucky things.

Damn.

Oh well, it was more fun than learning about leptin. :getmecoat:

I'm still in my glam rock outfit. I should change. It's not hugely comfortable.
Original post by Renal
x

Did you walk out the A&E at the london at 17:00 today with another dude? :holmes:
Original post by win2kpro
did you walk out the a&e at the london at 17:00 today with another dude? :holmes:

stalky mc stalker.
stalky mc stalker.

Tssk, I was just casually strolling to football training and saw him (if it actually was him)... :p:
You know it's desperate when your girlfriend's asleep in your bed while you're sat at your laptop typing up notes on atherosclerosis for PBL the next day :facepalm:
Original post by Kinkerz
You know it's desperate when your girlfriend's asleep in your bed while you're sat at your laptop typing up notes on atherosclerosis for PBL the next day :facepalm:

OOo, they were my favourite dates with the Mr when we were both working. The upside is that she will have heated the bed for you and she'll be all sleepy and warm and happy when you get to join her :smile:
Original post by ilovehotchocolate
OOo, they were my favourite dates with the Mr when we were both working. The upside is that she will have heated the bed for you and she'll be all sleepy and warm and happy when you get to join her :smile:

Or pissed off that I've woken her. Time will tell.
Original post by Kinkerz
Or pissed off that I've woken her. Time will tell.

I'd be happy for my boyfriend to wake me, but I suppose it depends on the relationship and girl :p:
Original post by Kinkerz

Writing a personal statement at 1am is also badtimes...:frown:

Incidentally, would any kind hearted people read through please?
Original post by ilovehotchocolate

Lol, that totally doesn't work for me. If I've fallen asleep when my fiancé comes to bed, I just about tolerate a cuddle but if he tries to talk to me I am horrible - I just mumble "sleeping" repeatedly and increasingly loudly until he gets the hint!

The other way round very rarely happens now I'm not doing nights or anything.
Reply 1719
Original post by win2kpro
Did you walk out the A&E at the london at 17:00 today with another dude? :holmes:
Not me, sorry

Latest

Trending

Trending