Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have heard that Michael Jackson has faked his own death and is alive and well and happy as ever living at his mansion. who agrees?[IMG]michael jackson[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    Iused to think its a distinct possibility, however now as the doctor is facing being struck off i doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, so he could go and live with Bruce Lee. I thought everyone knew.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's hiding in my little brother's bed.

Edit: Christ, what's with the neg? It's not like anything dodgy would ever happen. He was cleared of all that in a real court of law. It's all just fun and games.

ReputationRep:
    Where would he go? I think his face is fairly recognisable, so he would have a tough time hiding. Unless hes gone to a monastery in india or something...

ReputationRep:
    Yes. So did Elvis. The moon landing was also fake, and Hitler is stuck in an eternal game of chess with the Dalai Lama in atonement for his actions :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, he's chillin' in my basement with Tupac

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    Yes, so he could go and live with Bruce Lee. I thought everyone knew.
    Yes Bruce lee lives with 50cent in Moscow! 50cent faked his death after the feud he had with biggie in 1996 in Las Vegas.

I consider this the same way as most of these other "faked death" urban myths: I can see why he might have wanted to fake his own death, but it's very far fetched and there were too many people involved.

Apparently, though, there's a ski resort in Alice Springs, Australia with a "M Jackson" on the title deeds under the name "E. A. Presley". Maybe this is significant? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Did you just write Michael Jackson in image tags and expect a picture to come up..

ReputationRep:
    "living happy as ever" in the OP made me laugh

when he was alive the man was a very tragic figure, he wasn't just running around his theme park with the monkey having a bit of a laugh, you do realise that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    Did you just write Michael Jackson in image tags and expect a picture to come up..
    Yes. why didn't a picture show up?

ReputationRep:
    This topic is ridiculous in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    They made a secret town for ''dead'' celebrities, you can see it on google maps and street view, Tupac is also there with MJ, and Hitler senior.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he did.

ReputationRep:
    No, he had no part in it.

It was the Illuminati.

(Original post by DarkSenrine)
    No, he had no part in it.

It was the Illuminati.
    Hard to detect if sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    Yes Bruce lee lives with 50cent in Moscow! 50cent faked his death after the feud he had with biggie in 1996 in Las Vegas.
    Haha, dont you mean Tupac?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. why didn't a picture show up?

I have heard that Michael Jackson has faked his own death and is alive and well and happy as ever living at his mansion. who agrees?

Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Hard to detect if sarcastic.
    Of course I'm being bloody sarcastic; the Illuminati don't exist.

It was Barack Obama who staged the death - he is the AntiChrist, after all.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.