Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls only!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you like guys with 6packs and big muscle arms like me? if so then why? if not then why? and what else do you like from guy's beginning with b-jobs?

ReputationRep:
    Not me personally. I like the nerdy, lanky type of guys who care about how they look, but not to that extent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    Do you like guys with 6packs and big muscle arms like me? if so then why? if not then why? and what else do you like from guy's beginning with b-jobs?
    Maybe I'm just tired, but that last sentence isn't making sense to me.

Yeah, a bit of muscle's good. I'm not too bothered as long as the guy isn't at either extreme.

ReputationRep:
    defenitly.

danny care:drool:

ReputationRep:
    I've never liked much muscle on a guy; i can appreciate how hard they work to get that physique, but it's not for me.
    For some reason i like guys on the skinny side with great personality and a bit geeky :ahee:
    But the personality is more important than the size of ones biceps, of course

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bisexual, am I allowed on here?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sure what you mean by the last sentence? I like someone who looks after themselves. 'Big' muscles aren't really important for me. Personally I get put off my huge muscles on a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)

Yeah, a bit of muscle's good. I'm not too bothered as long as the guy isn't at either extreme.
    I think he may be asking what other things we like guys to do, apart from give bjs.

Possibly.

ReputationRep:
    I came cause you said girl's only.

I'm disappointed in OP.

but I'll stay for the girls :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    defo love 6 -pax

It just looks so manly and its a great evidence that man is really keen on gym :cool:

ReputationRep:
    If you're wearing tweed/bow tie/braces then why the hell not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)

What I mean by the last part is do you girls like it when guy's give you blowjobs?

ReputationRep:
    i would even get an orgasm just by looking at a good looking guy with nice arms!

guess everyone has their own preferences...i dont like guys with to many muscles, that just creeps me...nice six packs, nice arms and shoulders....not the arnold schwarzeblablabla type!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sexy-bomba)
    defo love 6 -pax

It just looks so manly and its a great evidence that man is really keen on gym :cool:
    Sexy-bomba... yea I like that name. I get the impression your a sex addict. am i right?

ReputationRep:
    What I mean by the last part is do you girls like it when guy's give you blowjobs?
    I didn't realise women could have penises..

ReputationRep:
    Sexy-bomba... yea I like that name. I get the impression your a sex addict. am i right?
    Really ??how could you know that ?!

ReputationRep:
    God no, bring on the weed. Think Bowie in Boys Keep Swinging.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sexy-bomba)
    Really ??how could you know that ?!
    Sorry didn't mean to offend you! so urm urm, urm, nice weather

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fletchdd02)
    I'm a bisexual, am I allowed on here?
    You obviously haven't seen many of my threads have you? No bisexuals are allowed on my threads. kapeesh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*Doctor's*Rose)
    I've never liked much muscle on a guy; i can appreciate how hard they work to get that physique, but it's not for me.
    For some reason i like guys on the skinny side with great personality and a bit geeky :ahee:
    But the personality is more important than the size of ones biceps, of course
    what about the size of ones penis?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.