This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Im going out 2night - with a mate of mine and ma bfs mates. ma bf promised me 2 weeks ago that he wud come with me n my mate as there are about 3 - 6 mates of his that might be going (and go home with them, so that he gives us equal attention lol)

anyway, this mornin he turns round and says "sorry but i cant really go with u. i havent had chance to arrnage it (haha over a week!) and i can't really ditch my brother and my mates. A-hem. i am sure that this is ditchin me, and especially the mornin of the day he said he wud come that 2 weeks ago!

he doesnt even seem bothered! yes this is pathetic but im sick of all the broken promises and the saying he will do something for me and then doesn't do it.

grrrrrrrrrrr
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
Im going out 2night - with a mate of mine and ma bfs mates. ma bf promised me 2 weeks ago that he wud come with me n my mate as there are about 3 - 6 mates of his that might be going (and go home with them, so that he gives us equal attention lol)

anyway, this mornin he turns round and says "sorry but i cant really go with u. i havent had chance to arrnage it (haha over a week!) and i can't really ditch my brother and my mates. A-hem. i am sure that this is ditchin me, and especially the mornin of the day he said he wud come that 2 weeks ago!

he doesnt even seem bothered! yes this is pathetic but im sick of all the broken promises and the saying he will do something for me and then doesn't do it.

grrrrrrrrrrr
erm, yeah id be a bit annoyed lol, hes had 2 weeks to arrange it. But id do the whole "Im not bothered" thing when blatently i am. Erm, but yeah I would be annoyed, but also...i dunno, try and see it from his point of view??
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maybe he has more important things to do?
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
maybe so, but he said h would go out with her 2 weeks ago...couldnt whatever he had to do wait unless he had a big explantion for it, in which case he would have explained this to her already and it wuda been fine.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
erm, yeah id be a bit annoyed lol, hes had 2 weeks to arrange it. But id do the whole "Im not bothered" thing when blatently i am. Erm, but yeah I would be annoyed, but also...i dunno, try and see it from his point of view??
his point of view being? leavin me to go wit his mates who can get there fine on his own and dont really need him both ways? i wil act like im not btohered but that wud just make him 4get it and tlak bout somethin else wil im still anooyed. grrrrr

(Original post by Mr_White)
more important? like what? he is stil comin out with us! just wud wrather ditch me than keep to his promise.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
more important? like what? he is stil comin out with us! just wud wrather ditch me than keep to his promise.
You know how disorganised we men can be - you should have reminded him about it constantly.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You know how disorganised we men can be - you should have reminded him about it constantly.
or slapped him until he can repeat it on demand... :rolleyes:

yeah, that would be annoying, but if he's still going out with al of you, i dont see the problem? or ahve i misread somehting?
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thats no excuse, you should be more organised, and he promised aswell.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)

yeah, that would be annoying, but if he's still going out with al of you, i dont see the problem? or ahve i misread somehting?
Probably. *tsk* women.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Thats no excuse, you should be more organised, and he promised aswell.
On behalf of my gender, I apologise.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I think hes not going...? and leaving her to go with his mates...?
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
On behalf of my gender, I apologise.
Oh why thankyou, apology accepted (for the time being) But you should be more organised and think. Do you have any idea what your gender put us through huh???!!
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Oh why thankyou, apology accepted (for the time being) But you should be more organised and think. Do you have any idea what your gender put us through huh???!!
Eep, sorry! We're just not as organised as you - sometimes we just don't understand what you want. You seem to assume that we can read minds and just know what you want.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
i did! everyday! and the last night he promised for the 4th time.

Kita - hes still goin but hes ditched me to get there with his maets after promising 5 times on different days he wil come with me
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i did! everyday! and the last night he promised for the 4th time.

Kita - hes still goin but hes ditched me to get there with his maets after promising 5 times on different days he wil come with me
oh my god. im sorry i misunderstood. Be annoyed, be very annoyed. he didnt PROMISE just ONCE but hes PROMISED 5 times, all on different days - not even like hes gone "i promise i promise i promise i promise i promise" in one sentence (if you know what i mean) which would be counted as 5, but he has promised 5 times on different occasions.

beat him. (this all made sense when i was typing it...not so sure if it does now lol)
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
is it THAT big a deal? it's just one night out? sorry to be insensitive, and he should have told you sooner, but it's not THAT bad... :confused:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
oh my god. im sorry i misunderstood. Be annoyed, be very annoyed. he didnt PROMISE just ONCE but hes PROMISED 5 times, all on different days - not even like hes gone "i promise i promise i promise i promise i promise" in one sentence (if you know what i mean) which would be counted as 5, but he has promised 5 times on different occasions.

beat him. (this all made sense when i was typing it...not so sure if it does now lol)
he just goes "sorry but its not my fault" when i told him it was unfair.

what shall i say to him to make him realise? he also promised ot write me a nice letter as wev gone thru a bad patch recently, and guess what "he forgot" so he said. he reckons he fell asleep evn tho i was txin him in bed for 2 hours.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
is it THAT big a deal? it's just one night out? sorry to be insensitive, and he should have told you sooner, but it's not THAT bad... :confused:
just bein dicthed, a sorry i love u, it wqont happene again might have been nice. instead "sorry but its not MY fault" yeh it is boY!!!!!!!!!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
louise will u read ur messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
just bein dicthed, a sorry i love u, it wqont happene again might have been nice. instead "sorry but its not MY fault" yeh it is boY!!!!!!!!!
i sense a rant coming on...

**steps back to avoid blast radius**
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads