This discussion is closed.
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
he just goes "sorry but its not my fault" when i told him it was unfair.

what shall i say to him to make him realise? he also promised ot write me a nice letter as wev gone thru a bad patch recently, and guess what "he forgot" so he said. he reckons he fell asleep evn tho i was txin him in bed for 2 hours.
Just remind him he promised. If he had any doubts he should have said he would TRY and come with you but it might be difficult.
Letters, yeah, i got told i would have a letter written for me but he never bothered. remind him that he sed hed write a letter, he also promised to come out with you, and your feeling a tad annoyed and feel like he doesnt care or something, and tell him you feel hes dropping you for his mates.
That should get some response.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
louise will u read ur messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
i have! and wen ui try to send one bk it wont let me!

and yeh a rant, hes not even bothered that hes just ditched me!!!!!!!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
is it THAT big a deal? it's just one night out? sorry to be insensitive, and he should have told you sooner, but it's not THAT bad... :confused:
it may not have been a big deal, but it seems as though he hasnt even apologised...and he did promise....
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i have! and wen ui try to send one bk it wont let me!

and yeh a rant, hes not even bothered that hes just ditched me!!!!!!!
well tell me now, im in the art-textiles room by the way
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (91)
22.14%
No (320)
77.86%

Watched Threads