Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why is it important to have a mum,dad,uncle,aunt,cousins,broth er,sister in your opinion??

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't have a mum or dad you wouldn't exist :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing is important.

To everyone.

At the same time.

Except for self-preservation.

And that is unconsciously done so it doesn't require thinking, without thinking we cannot give value therefore it is not within the realms of 'importance'

(Original post by Stratos)
      Nothing is important.
      Nice existential reply.

ReputationRep:
      A brother or sister will probably have been brought up the same as you, so it's good to have someone you can talk to about everything and have them understand what you're on about. Parents are good because they are powerful/influential (compared to you) and won't be seeking to exploit you - you can trust them. Aunts and uncles aren't too important. Cousins are a good way to make friends I suppose, and will make family weddings less boring when you're young

ReputationRep:
      My parents are important for me because when i see my mother then feel happy and when i meet my father then i proudly and confident.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.