fksie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
have been for a while now, he knows and its pretty awkward

i'm 17 and he's 24.. so amazing.
teaches history and politics and ROWS! his arms <3

haha, anyone else got a major teacher crush?!?!
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Think you know deep down you can't do anything, unless you want him to lose his job.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I remember wanting to bang my teacher like I would a snare, but I wouldn't go as far to call it a "crush". More like a "hormonally charged teenage sex urge"
i.student
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
this is wrong.
~*starlight*conquest*~
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ah, it's always a problem when the teachers are young enough that they might actually date people their students'age. I'm afraid you'll just have to wait till it passes. You wouldn't want to destroy his career would you? He could get in a LOT of trouble if you're not careful. My advice is find some other ppl who find him fit and form a mini fan club on fb.
wtfCharlie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by fksie)
have been for a while now, he knows and its pretty awkward

i'm 17 and he's 24.. so amazing.
teaches history and politics and ROWS! his arms <3

haha, anyone else got a major teacher crush?!?!
1. Wait until last day and do him.
2. YES. Some of the teachers I've had have been FIT AS.
username533239
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're not. Shut up
HanO.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
this made me laugh :P
$tar£reaker
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
As a trainee teacher I can't think of anything worse than if a student was to fancy me :afraid:
Doke
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have both joked about fancying my teacher and felt an overwhelming desire for one. I'm sure having a thing for a teacher is ... maybe not normal, but I would consider it a rite of passage through teen-hood. Ha ha, I love the memories - the obsession verging on torment. One of the teachers I had a crush on left school recently and, though my little thing had subsided, I bought him a leaving present and he gave me a hug and it all came flooding back to two brilliant seconds. *sigh* I'm over it all now, but I recall so vividly the feelings I thought I had. Maybe it's an authority thing....
Cygnet
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i think it's just crush but not real love. hope you can overcome this.
Bslforever
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
I remember wanting to bang my teacher like I would a snare, but I wouldn't go as far to call it a "crush". More like a "hormonally charged teenage sex urge"
Wouldn't want to be the guy who buys your second hand drumkit.
ScheduleII
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're old enough to have sex with him.. but only if you can swop colleges or he can get another job. Otherwise position of trust rules apply. This is why this 16 year old's teacher had to leave their job for their paramour...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...rents-by-email.

Prison sentences are a possibility if a 17 year old has sex with a teacher in their school or college.
SergioMZ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm interested in this, a friend of mine is in the same situation.
(Before anyone says it, no, it's not me - truly, it's a good friend of mine.)
fksie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Doke)
I have both joked about fancying my teacher and felt an overwhelming desire for one. I'm sure having a thing for a teacher is ... maybe not normal, but I would consider it a rite of passage through teen-hood. Ha ha, I love the memories - the obsession verging on torment. One of the teachers I had a crush on left school recently and, though my little thing had subsided, I bought him a leaving present and he gave me a hug and it all came flooding back to two brilliant seconds. *sigh* I'm over it all now, but I recall so vividly the feelings I thought I had. Maybe it's an authority thing....
the authority thing definitely comes into it
xnatalie01x
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's just a crush, we've all been there
fksie
Rep:
?
(Original post by $tar£reaker)
As a trainee teacher I can't think of anything worse than if a student was to fancy me :afraid:
haha why? surely you'd be flattered? teachers are human too (suprisingly) ..joking
would you never pursue a student/teacher relationship? what about after leaving school?
Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You are not in love with him. You are just infatuated.

Also - I have a hot hist&pol teacher, maybe they are the same person? :holmes: Although, I don't fancy them - that would just be silly!
arabie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i never fancied any teachers back in school but i definitely check out some of my lecturers.

it'll pass tbh, i was a bit in love with a lecturer earlier this year but now i'm only mildly in love.
kilowattjester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
He will give you an A level in AIDS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (73)
23.93%
No (232)
76.07%

Watched Threads