Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

in love with my teacher Watch

ReputationRep:
    have been for a while now, he knows and its pretty awkward

i'm 17 and he's 24.. so amazing.
    teaches history and politics and ROWS! his arms <3

haha, anyone else got a major teacher crush?!?!
    • TSR Support Team

Think you know deep down you can't do anything, unless you want him to lose his job.

ReputationRep:
    I remember wanting to bang my teacher like I would a snare, but I wouldn't go as far to call it a "crush". More like a "hormonally charged teenage sex urge"

ReputationRep:
    this is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, it's always a problem when the teachers are young enough that they might actually date people their students'age. I'm afraid you'll just have to wait till it passes. You wouldn't want to destroy his career would you? He could get in a LOT of trouble if you're not careful. My advice is find some other ppl who find him fit and form a mini fan club on fb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fksie)
    have been for a while now, he knows and its pretty awkward

i'm 17 and he's 24.. so amazing.
    teaches history and politics and ROWS! his arms <3

haha, anyone else got a major teacher crush?!?!
    1. Wait until last day and do him.
    2. YES. Some of the teachers I've had have been FIT AS.

ReputationRep:
    You're not. Shut up

ReputationRep:
    this made me laugh :P

ReputationRep:
    As a trainee teacher I can't think of anything worse than if a student was to fancy me :afraid:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    A crush isnt love

ReputationRep:
    I have both joked about fancying my teacher and felt an overwhelming desire for one. I'm sure having a thing for a teacher is ... maybe not normal, but I would consider it a rite of passage through teen-hood. Ha ha, I love the memories - the obsession verging on torment. One of the teachers I had a crush on left school recently and, though my little thing had subsided, I bought him a leaving present and he gave me a hug and it all came flooding back to two brilliant seconds. *sigh* I'm over it all now, but I recall so vividly the feelings I thought I had. Maybe it's an authority thing....

ReputationRep:
    i think it's just crush but not real love. hope you can overcome this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    I remember wanting to bang my teacher like I would a snare, but I wouldn't go as far to call it a "crush". More like a "hormonally charged teenage sex urge"
    Wouldn't want to be the guy who buys your second hand drumkit.

ReputationRep:
    You're old enough to have sex with him.. but only if you can swop colleges or he can get another job. Otherwise position of trust rules apply. This is why this 16 year old's teacher had to leave their job for their paramour...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...rents-by-email.

Prison sentences are a possibility if a 17 year old has sex with a teacher in their school or college.

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in this, a friend of mine is in the same situation.
    (Before anyone says it, no, it's not me - truly, it's a good friend of mine.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doke)
    I have both joked about fancying my teacher and felt an overwhelming desire for one. I'm sure having a thing for a teacher is ... maybe not normal, but I would consider it a rite of passage through teen-hood. Ha ha, I love the memories - the obsession verging on torment. One of the teachers I had a crush on left school recently and, though my little thing had subsided, I bought him a leaving present and he gave me a hug and it all came flooding back to two brilliant seconds. *sigh* I'm over it all now, but I recall so vividly the feelings I thought I had. Maybe it's an authority thing....
    the authority thing definitely comes into it

ReputationRep:
    It's just a crush, we've all been there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $tar£reaker)
    As a trainee teacher I can't think of anything worse than if a student was to fancy me :afraid:
    haha why? surely you'd be flattered? teachers are human too (suprisingly) ..joking
    would you never pursue a student/teacher relationship? what about after leaving school?

ReputationRep:
    You are not in love with him. You are just infatuated.

Also - I have a hot hist&pol teacher, maybe they are the same person? :holmes: Although, I don't fancy them - that would just be silly!

ReputationRep:
    i never fancied any teachers back in school but i definitely check out some of my lecturers.

it'll pass tbh, i was a bit in love with a lecturer earlier this year but now i'm only mildly in love.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.