The Student Room Group

WHAT DO I DO :( need help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yhhh your right thanks :smile: i mean you can paint another picture :smile: been wiht him for 2 weeks he tells me that he has cheated and he wanted to i cheat and i was drunk and i mean i had passed out to only find i was bleading and 2 people had slept with me and had to go to the doctors to find out 3rd one yh was a mistake he then after 6 months starts hitting me and blames it on the cheating i take him to classes and he stop hittin me then i fall in love with him again and we havent agrued in 3 months im just confused :/
Reply 21
youre sixteen? And you have cheated three times? Jeez, most girls your age havent even had sex 3 times let alone with guys other than their boyfriends.

And I am sorry, but your boyfriend is a fool if he has let it go twice already. Once maybe, twice almost def not. 3 times? Its kind of taking the piss.
Original post by natlaw
yhhh your right thanks :smile: i mean you can paint another picture :smile: been wiht him for 2 weeks he tells me that he has cheated and he wanted to i cheat and i was drunk and i mean i had passed out to only find i was bleading and 2 people had slept with me and had to go to the doctors to find out 3rd one yh was a mistake he then after 6 months starts hitting me and blames it on the cheating i take him to classes and he stop hittin me then i fall in love with him again and we havent agrued in 3 months im just confused :/

Well, there you go, you've got yourself another perspective.

I declare the case closed
Reply 23
epic i no your right i was always advanced with sex and things i had to go to the doctos and there summit wrong i carnt help that,, adn if you had read previous comments you would have understood the situation a bit better but thanks anyway
Reply 24
ven what do you mean im confused again :/... can you tell im blonde
Original post by natlaw
ven what do you mean im confused again :/... can you tell im blonde

Well, you said yourself that there's another picture to it.

He hit you and blamed it on cheating, is that the person you can imagine being with for years on end?

Basically, what I'm saying is, you two should basically get everything off each other's chest by you admitting you cheated and him, maybe, him cheating too. If you tackle that hurdle, you may go different ways or you may stay together. Whichever one you choose, it will be better than living in a lie and a guilty conscience that comes with it.
Reply 26
yhh your right thanks for the advise :smile:
I think you should break up with your boyfriend because he clearly is not a boyfriend to you if you are doing things like this.

You are just giving him that name.

End it for his benefit atleast.
Reply 28
im not ending it thanks for the advise :smile: i think i have an idea on what im going to do im gonna talk to him and sort everythin out if we have probelms then i have no choise but to end it otherwise if it works out then im going to stay with him and NEVER EVER do anythin like it evrer again in my life trust me i have lernt m lesson

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending