Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help! Is this sexual fetish normal? watch

Basically, I love role play. My favourite is what I like to call the 'tiger'. We dress the bedroom up so it looks like a rainforest, using props and different scenery. Then the guy dresses up in a tiger outfit and goes 'rawwwrrrrrrrr' in a really sexy voice. He then chases me around the room, as I imagine I'm being chased through a rainforest by a tiger. The tiger then eventually pounces on me, eventually going 'raawwwwr' 'rawwwr' 'rawwwr' as I take off his suit and he's all sweaty underneath....

It's a weird one I know! I don't usually tell somebody on a first date that I'm into the above!

Is this unusual?

ReputationRep:
    a bit weird but if he likes it its fine.
    role play
    how long does it take for you to have sex . . .

ReputationRep:
    different strokes for different folks. A quote I approve of..

"Like allergies, sexual arousal may occur from anything under the sun, including the sun"

Many people on this forum will likely reply sarcastically or insult you, many are rather narrow minded though ironically I wager will have at least a mild kink of their own, even if it's something quite generic like a school girl outfit or mild BDSM.

Anyway it's a very tame roleplay to want to carry out, sounds quite cute actually, regardless they're much more unusual things. What you have is not exactly a fetish anyway, unless you very much focus on the suit for the sexual arousal and less on the person. However it sounds as if they take it off when you actually engage in sex itself.

There is no "normal" when it comes to sexuality, it's very fluid.

Hope this helps somewhat.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

not normal but nothing disturbing about it

ReputationRep:
    I doubt all that many sexual fantasies/fetishes are 'normal'. I hope you find someone who won't freak out when you mention the above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, I love role play. My favourite is what I like to call the 'tiger'. We dress the bedroom up so it looks like a rainforest, using props and different scenery. Then the guy dresses up in a tiger outfit and goes 'rawwwrrrrrrrr' in a really sexy voice. He then chases me around the room, as I imagine I'm being chased through a rainforest by a tiger. The tiger then eventually pounces on me, eventually going 'raawwwwr' 'rawwwr' 'rawwwr' as I take off his suit and he's all sweaty underneath....

It's a weird one I know! I don't usually tell somebody on a first date that I'm into the above!

Is this unusual?
    whatever floats your boat

ReputationRep:
    Surely no fetishes are 'normal'?

But no, never heard that one. As long as you both enjoy it and no one gets hurt, do what you want!

ReputationRep:
    Who cares!

As long as you haven't got a secret thing for tigers and it's more to do with the 'guy', then it's all good :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Odd. But whatever floats your boat.
    I was expecting this thread to contain amputees and power drills....rainforest play is somewhat tame compared to that

ReputationRep:
    It's a fetish tiger.Grrrr :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a lot of effort, having to turn the room into an authentic replica rainforest before you can bonk

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's fine. As long as you both enjoy it go for it :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    Surely no fetishes are 'normal'?
    But no, never heard that one. As long as you both enjoy it and no one gets hurt, do what you want!
    LOL that's what I was thinking after I read the question. The definition of a fetish is that it's not "normal"...

ReputationRep:
    My fantasy involves chasing the author of these threads along a lubricated full-scale replica of the Large Hadron Collider in a rocket-powered toboggan fashioned out of novelty shaving razors. Troll costume optional, of course.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What if you can't go through all the effort setting that up and want a quickie? Do you buy a cactus?

That sounds quite interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Yours isn't something I'd personally go for, but it's perfectly normal. I would say you'd be abnormal to NOT have one...

Everyone has SOMETHING that flicks their switch, surely?

ReputationRep:
    Who cares, whatever floats your boat....

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like fun. But it sounds like a lot of effort if you expect that every time we have sex.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest its not your every day fetish..... but its yours and you like it and your not hurting anyone or any animals so raaaaaaawwwwwwwrrrr all u want :sexface:

different strokes for different folks

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.