Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anon or delete.

OK, recently bumped into this girl I knew from school. Havn't really seem her since school but have bumped into one another once or twice.

Long story short, she gave me her phone number and invited me round to watch a DVD (havn't spoken to her at all really in about 4/5 years).

Don't know why I'm writing this, but it is the sort of thing I see on TSR all the time so thought I'd see what response I get.

ReputationRep:
    Get over there and get layed.

ReputationRep:
    she wants sex.

(bring condoms)

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Go. And have sex.

Srsly.

ReputationRep:
    Strap a ball gag on her and go to town on that ****.

ReputationRep:
    Travel up her backside like a train at 60mph

ReputationRep:
    Go over and watch the DVD if you like her. Because there's nothing really to analyze here, take it for what it is.

ReputationRep:
    The responses to this thread have restored my faith in humanity. Somehow...

ReputationRep:
    DO IT

ReputationRep:
    MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR...... dvd back in the case when you finish

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on! Dont go over there thinking your gonna get laid. Thats just shallow and typical boy. Unless you want to look like a jerk, put a condom in your bag where she cant find it and therefore cant accuse you of assuming anything. And go over, watch a movie. If it goes further then you know where you put the rubber band..

ReputationRep:
    Walk in topless. Who wants to watch a DVD anyway when there is ****ing to be getting on with.

ReputationRep:
    Get over there ASAP

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.