Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    to people who go swimming at uni often (often being 2 or more times a week):

how is your towell + swimming costume/trunks situation?

meaning, how often do you have to wash your towells and what you swim in, how many towells do you take? if i'm wanting to swim a few times a week, it could be such a pain because things get horrible and chlorine-stained after 1 or 2 times in the pool.

thanks for the help.

ReputationRep:
    I have about 5 towels and two costumes so it doesn't cause much of a problem.

ReputationRep:
    duhhhh...

ReputationRep:
    I hardly wash my trunks, I rinse em thoroughly in the shower afterwards anyway. 1 year later and they dont seem bleached by the chlorine or anything.

The towel? When it starts smelling funky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    I hardly wash my trunks, I rinse em thoroughly in the shower afterwards anyway. 1 year later and they dont seem bleached by the chlorine or anything.

The towel? When it starts smelling funky.
    You must be kidding,boy.:nooo:

ReputationRep:
    They have a spinny machine thing which seems to dry the swimming trunks quite effectively.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.