Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Friendship/Relationship help. Watch

Hey everyone.
    I am just in need of some advice really.. Basically it all started out on msn. I got introduced to a mutual friend on msn.. And we got on reallllly well. Too well infact. We used to speak for like hours on ends about literally anything? And have like alnighters together. Then, we decided to meet up for the first time at his accomadation.. And we sort of started cuddling up and all that.. It was really weird but yet it felt right. We met up again.. And we did the same thing.. Held hands.. And he actually kissed me too.. But then told me to forget it. Then we got into this big fight on msn, and he told me he just wants to be friends.. He stops talking to me for a month.. And comes back to me telling me that now hes had time to think, he can deal with things more. And that he doesent just want to be friends.. But like, it took him a WHOLE month just to come to that conclusion? Then theres the fact of how fast me and him have been.. I mean, is it too fast to be all touchy feely the first time we met? Or even the second.? And we flirt a lot.. Im just confused as to what to do, he seems to be okay with everything, but I think its too fast? I dunno whats right or wrong.. All i know is that in the moment it feels right, yet when I get home or whatever, I start thinking maybe it was wrong?

Thanks for any help given! x

ReputationRep:
    Avoid. Something strange going on there.

He was prolly breaking up with his other 5000 internet girlfriends in that month.

explain why you guys feel that way? I dont understand.

ReputationRep:
    It is really weird..

I really like him.. Thats the problem.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so one minute you're complaining that it took this guy a month to realise that he had feelings for you, and then the next minute you're saying that you want things to go more slowly and asking us whether you're going too fast?
    Maybe he felt confused after meeting you and that you seemed a different person to the one he had 'met' online and needed time to work out what is the real you and what is merely an impression? Get to know each other in real life and then you might both be in a better position to judge how you do or don't feel.

Its just weird.. Don't you think? Like how it took him so long? Looking at the other responses.. It just makes things even harder to understand I suppose. Im weird I know, I dont even know what I want at the moment! I'm meeting up with him soon.. But I'm not sure if thats the right thing to do.
    • TSR Support Team

Think you both need to talk to each other and figure out what you both want from each other.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.