Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kings Cross to St Pancras International Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Paris on the eurostar but haven't left much time between my train getting into kings cross and my eurostar leaving :/ So i was wondering if anyone could give me directions or some idea of where i'd go from the main platforms at kings cross so i can run to catch my eurostar. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Uh, isn't it the same station pretty much?

ReputationRep:
    Haha they're at the same place!

ReputationRep:
    You need to check in to Eurostar 30-45 minutes before departure anyway! Kings Cross St Pancras are the same thing in terms of tube-line stops, you just need to follow the signs to get to the Eurostar terminal (v. easy indeed.) Don't leave it too late - they are not very accommodating if you arrive late! Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    They are not the same place.

There is about a 100-200m walk between the two. How much time have you allowed? If you don't get to check-in at least 15 minutes early, you will be turned away? As for a map, I can give you one on google maps if you want?

ReputationRep:
    If you bothered doing a simple search, you'll realise they are next to each other! :facepalm:www.google.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...=12,340.2,,0,5

As you see there is Kings Cross. The brick building on the left is St Pancras. You just cross the road.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.