Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help please - Anyone with a 'Hottie' from Dorothy Perkins? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey I bought a 'hottie' from Dorothy Perkins yesterday, and i threw the black cardboard bit away. Needless to say this was pretty damn dumb as it has the microwaving instructions on the back. Can anyone tell me how long i put it in the microwave for? Microwave is 850watts, or something like that, i don't know, 850 rings a bell though.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Haha. I don't know exactly, but i used to have one that was done in about 30s - just keep testing it, when it starts to get slightly damp is when you need to take it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly-eliza)
    Haha. I don't know exactly, but i used to have one that was done in about 30s - just keep testing it, when it starts to get slightly damp is when you need to take it out

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Hey I bought a 'hottie' from Dorothy Perkins yesterday, and i threw the black cardboard bit away. Needless to say this was pretty damn dumb as it has the microwaving instructions on the back. Can anyone tell me how long i put it in the microwave for? Microwave is 850watts, or something like that, i don't know, 850 rings a bell though.

Thanks!
    my hottie's from topshop and has the timeing on the wheat pack inside? it says 45secs for your wattage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superman!)
    my hottie's from topshop and has the timeing on the wheat pack inside? it says 45secs for your wattage
    Ohcrapyeah.

I'm an idiot.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Ohcrapyeah.

I'm an idiot.

Thanks!
    thats ok my packageing didnt even have the info on it, - majerly confused me aswell! hah. enjoy your hottie x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.