Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who are more sexual? Men or women? Watch

• View Poll Results: Who are more sexual?
    Men
    56.57%
    Women
    43.43%

ReputationRep:
    As the title goes.

Which gender do you think is more sexual? Who enjoys sex more?

I'll give my opinion to this matter later after a some replies.

Cheerio folks!

ReputationRep:
    men need/want sex more often than women, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    men need/want sex more often than women, right?
    I reckon us men think we need it more, but i know that women think about it more they are just a lot better then we are at hiding (we are slightly impaired with the whole, you know, bulging when it comes to being horny). A woman can be extremely horny but you wouldn't know lol

ReputationRep:
    Mennnnn. Yabba dabba doooo.

ReputationRep:
    Men. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPsycho)
    I reckon us men think we need it more, but i know that women think about it more they are just a lot better then we are at hiding (we are slightly impaired with the whole, you know, bulging when it comes to being horny). A woman can be extremely horny but you wouldn't know lol
    so very true lol

ReputationRep:
    girls.
    boys need to get it.

ReputationRep:
    yeah men cant hide the fact when they want sex but women can.

all you men out there dont know when we're gagging for it! we hide it ever so well lol xx

If you've had a long-term, sexually consenting girlfriend, you'll know they are without a doubt more sexual. I'm usually happy after a quickie, she is not prepared to stop until she orgasms, which is annoying when we're in bed and she wakes up at 3am horny as hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shy-girl666)
    yeah men cant hide the fact when they want sex but women can.

all you men out there dont know when we're gagging for it! we hide it ever so well lol xx
    Your gagging for it, thats for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you've had a long-term, sexually consenting girlfriend, you'll know they are without a doubt more sexual. I'm usually happy after a quickie, she is not prepared to stop until she orgasms, which is annoying when we're in bed and she wakes up at 3am horny as hell.
    Maybe this is more of an indication of your inability to satisfy your partner.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say men. Sadly, the "myth" that we think about sex every seven seconds isn't really that far off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lorenzo666)
    Your gagging for it, thats for sure
    teehee. yes this is very true but the only reason you would know this is because of my post! lol :P x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    I'd say men. Sadly, the "myth" that we think about sex every seven seconds isn't really that far off.
    Only every 7 seconds? Jeez!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lorenzo666)
    Only every 7 seconds? Jeez!
    I know! I've thought about sex at least twelve times since I began writing this post.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, interesting replies.

Well, let's think about it.

Women can have multiple orgasms, men can't.

Surely, from an evolutionary point of view, wouldn't this mean that women would be "programmed" to enjoy it more than men?

Makes sense, right?

However, from the whole "a guy has to spread his DNA everywhere for maximum chance of gene survival" men "need" it more.

So yeah, I would personally say that women are more sexual than men. They like it more. They are just excellent at hiding it due to the society's stigma.

My opinion, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darcy23)
    As the title goes.

Cheerio folks!
    Well scientific studies indicate that men think about sex more often than women and I believe that to be a fact.

However, once you get a woman interested, she can go longer than her partner.

It really does piss me off that they can have five or more orgasms to my one. Although I have given it my best, I have never had a woman say “Oh STOP, STOP I can’t take it anymore”.

I guess for that reason alone I would have to say that women are more sexual than men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trooper6)
    Well scientific studies indicate that men think about sex more often than women and I believe that to be a fact.

However, once you get a woman interested, she can go longer than her partner.

It really does piss me off that they can have five or more orgasms to my one. Although I have given it my best, I have never had a woman say “Oh STOP, STOP I can’t take it anymore”.

I guess for that reason alone I would have to say that women are more sexual than men.

Oh totally man. What do women think we are? Machines?

ReputationRep:
    men do tend to express their sexual desires and wants a lot more than women, however i think both are equally 'sexual'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darcy23)
    As the title goes.

Cheerio folks!
    All you people who think men are more sexual than women have got it wrong......

FACT: Women love to ****.

Women are far more sexual than men. Why do you think they buy so many vibrators? Women make far more noise during sex than men.

Women may keep their sexuality more 'hidden'....but believe me, once a girl knows she can basically trust you and you start f*cking her, the floodgates come open and you'll never ever think of women as prudish ever again.

The public image most women present is misleading. Behind closed doors in the bedroom, women LOVE sex.

And what other creature can have so many orgasms in a row? Not even men can manage that. And what other creature has a clit and a g spot, i.e. parts of their body designed solely for sexual pleasure? There's a reason for these things you know.....women can't get enough orgasms. Oh, and their ears too....I was 23 years old before I realised a woman's ears were for hearing....I thought they were handles :-)

Men more sexual than women? Give me a break! That's what the media and society wants us to believe, but it ain't true. Women absolutely bloody love sex.

If women didn't fear being labelled as 'sluts', then they'd be just as open as men about their love of sex, and you'd know the truth. Once a women is let loose sexually, my God! I know that might be hard to believe for all you TSR virgins, but hey.....hopefully you'll find out some day soon.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.