Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White girls are more likely to be attractive. Fact Watch

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of try hard threads trying to depict black, asian and mixed race women as all gorgeous. Lets all be honest, white girls win by a landslide. And here's why...

Oh look, I haven't even had to use major celebrities/models to make my point. And I bet guys would rather sleep with/date/marry ^^ those girls than the ones depicted in other threads.

Neg me all you want but you know it's the truth!

ReputationRep:
    Opinion.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A lot of them are very attractive!..........but then so are many asian/mixed race/black girls. End of thread.

Edit: Tulisa is indeed buffting:ahee:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Uhh, you might want to reword that...

Saying white girls are the most attractive is like saying blue is the best Color, it's a subjective opinion open to dispute.

However if you said White girls are more likely to be attractive then you are providing a cohesive claim which can be reinforced with evidence or counter claimed.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    It's all personal opinion. As it happens I agree with you, but that is also just a personal opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Subjective. Why do people need to make another thread out of millions to be told this?

Want me to find pictures of generally unattractive white people and then construct an argument saying white people are the ugliest?

No. Because that's retarded :]

ReputationRep:
    Asians.

ReputationRep:
    lol why does it matter? Theres some good and bad looking people in all races.

No one told you, that you must shag/marry/whateverso an asian/black girl (i dont think they have anyway :/). So do as you will..If its white girls that you are generally more attracted to, then its white girls you are most attracted to. Get over it, no one really cares

Lets be honest...green IS the best colour.

/bait

EDIT: aaaw, OP changed the ridiculous wording of the thread title.

ReputationRep:
      id feel more comfortable with them.
      but this is politically wrong.
      u dont have to say it.

ReputationRep:
      Why are these threads even begun?

ReputationRep:
      All the women you posted are 3.7/10 tops. If you're going to make a point, at least use decent examples (like Tulisa) and make a point that hasn't been made a million times on here in the last month :facepalm:

You're a total moron OP. No offence

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Billydodger)
      Another fail. Stop posting

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
      Another fail. Stop posting
      Oh come on how is she not attractive? Just cos you fancy chav creatures from N.Dubz :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      None of the three you've posted are attractive.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by callumt_y)
      None of the three you've posted are attractive.
      post someone YOU find attractive then??

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Billydodger)
      post someone YOU find attractive then??

ReputationRep:
      You posted pictures of three attractive white girls.

This is clear irrefutable proof that white girls are the most attractive race. :holmes:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.