The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the New Labour...involved much twisting, spinning and U turns.
the bear
the New Labour...involved much twisting, spinning and U turns.

LOL
Reply 3
The box one. Was that 90s? Sort of rave dance where you make a box out of your hands whilst headbanging. Quite fun! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Sopheh
The box one. Was that 90s? Sort of rave dance where you make a box out of your hands whilst headbanging. Quite fun! :biggrin:

You mean: "Big fish, small fish, cardboard box.....stack the shelves" etc?

Hows about the worm-holding arms out and making them do a wave sort of move....
Reply 5
clomoo
You mean: "Big fish, small fish, cardboard box.....stack the shelves" etc?

Hows about the worm-holding arms out and making them do a wave sort of move....

LOL! Yeah! Exactly. People were really serious about them as well... as if they need maximum concentration to look like a freak.

Yeah, the wormy thing... and then you could stand in a line with a couple of mates and do one big army-wormy-move-thing! Like a mexican wave!
Big fish, little fish, cardboard box, big fish, little fish, shelf on a wall. *repeat ad infinitum* There's also "shopping" and the "two for the price of one" move.... "Reach for the stars"....um....and one of my friends has invented a series of dances, all based on kitchen utensils. Fantastic!
Reply 7
wacabac
Big fish, little fish, cardboard box, big fish, little fish, shelf on a wall. *repeat ad infinitum* There's also "shopping" and the "two for the price of one" move.... "Reach for the stars"....um....and one of my friends has invented a series of dances, all based on kitchen utensils. Fantastic!

That does sound fantastic :smile:
Your comment will be passed onto "the chef"... :wink:
Reply 9
What about Morrissey/Smiths influenced type dancing (where you just keep spinning round, waving your arms about loads)? Was that nineties?

I still do this. :frown:
Are you Morrissey?
the running man lol

the cabbage patch-that move where u put ur arms out and move em round in a lil circle sort of a celebratory dance
Reply 12
this is probably pre-90s - but grab nose and wiggle down, peace sign over eyes, and the "dad" dance (i.e. stick leg up, bend and bop around)
Reply 13
The **** from the macarena. Doing what ever with one arm then repeating it with the other. It was arms out, arms crossed, hands on back o' neck, hands on hips, then a pelvic twist thing.
Oh god. The macarena. That is the dance move that epitomises the 90s!
Reply 15
wacabac
Are you Morrissey?

Shush!
dont forget the "Saturday Night" dance either
Reply 17
Or the Birdie song. Or 'Ooh Ahh Just A Little Bit'. Or '5,6,7,8'. Jeez, there were so many dance routines to remember back then! lol...
Reply 18
1. 5,6,7,8
2. Macarena
3. Birdy song (or was that pre 90's?)
4. Barbie girl
Reply 19
Pretty much all the Steps ones :blushing: