What does a girl mean when she texts xoxo?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
ingerland89
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
May sound like a dumb question, I know it means hugs and kisses but in this context with this girl http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...dget_quoted_me
we text almost every night now and last night for the first time she texted goodnight xoxo ..otherwise it was always goodnight...does she mean anything?
asdfg0987
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
Nope.
kelez4all
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ingerland89)
May sound like a dumb question, I know it means hugs and kisses but in this context with this girl http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...dget_quoted_me
we text almost every night now and last night for the first time she texted goodnight xoxo ..otherwise it was always goodnight...does she mean anything?
trust, she has a crush on ya...lol
A_master
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
xoxo means she wants to rape and kill you. STAY AWAY!
ingerland89
Rep:
(Original post by asdfg0987)
Nope.
..just thought she's never really said it before and now..
kristinaalovesu
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
She's just copying the girls from Gossip Girl
domino0806
Badges: 12
Report 11 years ago
It means she wants to play Noughts and Crosses with you.
ingerland89
Rep:
(Original post by domino0806)
It means she wants to play Noughts and Crosses with you.
aw cmon serious answers please
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
aw cmon serious answers please
Stupid questions get stupid answers.
rhinger
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Over-analytical guys are the ones who don't get girls.

It's just four letters.
PortiaLovesMcqueen
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
xoxo

Gossip girl

xoxo means hugs and kisses.

xoxo
angelstie16
Badges: 6
Report 11 years ago
hmmmm...yeah maybe you are right!!there is a chance she is starting to like you...:console:
Wild_Precious_Life
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
She wants your babies!
Nick Longjohnson
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
It means bugger all.

If you really wanna find out, next time you meet her whip your wang out and stand there. See what she does.
.neon
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Rise to your calling, knight! This fair maiden doth want your sword. Fully drawn!
Jono404
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
The literal translation is '*** on my face'
ingerland89
Rep:
(Original post by angelstie16)
hmmmm...yeah maybe you are right!!there is a chance she is starting to like you...:console:
i vil try
OceanSoul
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I think she's trying to give you a hint that she's starting to have feelings for you.
mrt23498
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Don't think anything of it quite yet. Reply with xoxo. And play it by the book.
ahnaf.c
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
huge and kisses i was told by a girl...
then i observed carefully...the X looks like a man/woman with hands and legs spread out...the o is the person being hugged. See: XOXOXO
But i still don't know how it could possibly look like a kiss...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (60)
34.88%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.53%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.28%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.3%

Watched Threads