Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does a girl mean when she texts xoxo? Watch

ReputationRep:
    May sound like a dumb question, I know it means hugs and kisses but in this context with this girl http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...dget_quoted_me
    we text almost every night now and last night for the first time she texted goodnight xoxo ..otherwise it was always goodnight...does she mean anything?

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ingerland89)
    May sound like a dumb question, I know it means hugs and kisses but in this context with this girl http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...dget_quoted_me
    we text almost every night now and last night for the first time she texted goodnight xoxo ..otherwise it was always goodnight...does she mean anything?
    trust, she has a crush on ya...lol

ReputationRep:
    xoxo means she wants to rape and kill you. STAY AWAY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfg0987)
    Nope.
    ..just thought she's never really said it before and now..

ReputationRep:
    She's just copying the girls from Gossip Girl

It means she wants to play Noughts and Crosses with you.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by domino0806)
      It means she wants to play Noughts and Crosses with you.
      aw cmon serious answers please

ReputationRep:
      aw cmon serious answers please
      Stupid questions get stupid answers.

ReputationRep:
      Over-analytical guys are the ones who don't get girls.

It's just four letters.

ReputationRep:
      xoxo

Gossip girl

xoxo means hugs and kisses.

xoxo

ReputationRep:
      hmmmm...yeah maybe you are right!!there is a chance she is starting to like you...:console:

ReputationRep:
      She wants your babies!

ReputationRep:
      It means bugger all.

If you really wanna find out, next time you meet her whip your wang out and stand there. See what she does.

ReputationRep:
      Rise to your calling, knight! This fair maiden doth want your sword. Fully drawn!

ReputationRep:
      The literal translation is '*** on my face'

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by angelstie16)
      hmmmm...yeah maybe you are right!!there is a chance she is starting to like you...:console:
      i vil try

ReputationRep:
      I think she's trying to give you a hint that she's starting to have feelings for you.

ReputationRep:
      Don't think anything of it quite yet. Reply with xoxo. And play it by the book.

ReputationRep:
      huge and kisses i was told by a girl...
      then i observed carefully...the X looks like a man/woman with hands and legs spread out...the o is the person being hugged. See: XOXOXO
      But i still don't know how it could possibly look like a kiss...

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.