Turn on thread page Beta

The vegetable elixir of youth. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.
    I don't want to get into details but basically most of us are destroying our bodies from inside out.Forget the fast food and all that hyped foods everyday ''normal'' food is full of chemicals and is generally dead food.Most people have insane PH levels.
    There is a very easy way to prevent cancers and that is to keep your bodies acid free. Now this is very high in the modern world so basically going ''full organic green'' is not practical.
    I would like however to share with you a secret if you'd like to call it that will make you:
    -Live longer,
    -Have more energie,
    -Be happier(definitely true)
    -Be cancer free as much as possible,
    -Reduce stomach aches and gases.
    -Generally healthier and better off,
    -It will also drastically improve the quality of your skin.

Now please bare with me.This isn't a magic one drink to eternal youth.This will mainly balance out between all the bad stuff that we eat and all the good stuff.This will make you go back to the neutral state in which you will be extreemly well better off.
    I would advocate that even tho every human is naturally skeptic that you please try this drink for a week and post your personal results.

Mine are definitely general well being and weight loss as well as increased energie.

I want you first to buy all of these products from your local marketplace and not a mall.

I want you to buy these which will last you 1 week:
    1 cabbage medium size
    ¬ 1kg of lettuce the darker the better.Avoid white ones but if its the only available go for them.
    Spinach
    1 1/2 head of brococli
    some zuccini(only if you can find DO NOT buy imported products.Imported=chemicals,pres ervatives and so on.)
    7 bananas
    7 green apples
    any other leafy vegetable you enjoy.
    This can include anything really.
    I like to add cucumber for flavor,sometimes I add grass(the edible one obviously) go wild in greens here but keep the 5 above the same.

Now you mix it with water in a blender and just blend the hell out of it.Remember that you will blend from what you have 7 times so don't overuse your veggies.
    Drink this each morning and make sure to make it in the morning since it must stay fresh.
    I drink about 1 liter of this per day but I'm kind of ''advanced'' in this you can start with 1 large cup.

This really doesn't taste good. 4months into it and I still gag from time to time but this is amazing.

It looks like this:

`

and this is a must watch movie :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1286537/

THIS WILL HONESTLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.PLEASE LEAVE THE SKEPTISISM ASIDE FOR ONCE AND DO TRY THIS.

ReputationRep:
    That just looks so damn disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    why can't we just have a generally healthy diet containing lots of green vegetables? is blending them into a foul tasting liquid really necessary?

ps. Troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oldmantax)
    why can't we just have a generally healthy diet containing lots of green vegetables? is blending them into a foul tasting liquid really necessary?

ps. Troll
    Exactly...

PS: Can I add peanut butter? - If not I' ain't trying it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theconomist)
    Hello everyone.
    I don't want to get into details but basically most of us are destroying our bodies from inside out.Forget the fast food and all that hyped foods everyday ''normal'' food is full of chemicals and is generally dead food.Most people have insane PH levels.
    There is a very easy way to prevent cancers and that is to keep your bodies acid free. Now this is very high in the modern world so basically going ''full organic green'' is not practical.
    I would like however to share with you a secret if you'd like to call it that will make you:
    -Live longer,
    -Have more energie,

Now please bare with me.This isn't a magic one drink to eternal youth.This will mainly balance out between all the bad stuff that we eat and all the good stuff.This will make you go back to the neutral state in which you will be extreemly well better off.
    I would advocate that even tho every human is naturally skeptic that you please try this drink for a week and post your personal results.

Mine are definitely general well being and weight loss as well as increased energie.

I want you first to buy all of these products from your local marketplace and not a mall.

1 cabbage medium size
    ¬ 1kg of lettuce the darker the better.Avoid white ones but if its the only available go for them.
    Spinach
    1 1/2 head of brococli
    some zuccini(only if you can find DO NOT buy imported products.Imported=chemicals,pres ervatives and so on.)
    7 bananas
    7 green apples
    I like to add cucumber for flavor,sometimes I add grass(the edible one obviously) go wild in greens here but keep the 5 above the same.

Now you mix it with water in a blender and just blend the hell out of it.Remember that you will blend from what you have 7 times so don't overuse your veggies.
    Drink this each morning and make sure to make it in the morning since it must stay fresh.
    I drink about 1 liter of this per day but I'm kind of ''advanced'' in this you can start with 1 large cup.

This really doesn't taste good. 4months into it and I still gag from time to time but this is amazing.

It looks like this:

`

THIS WILL HONESTLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.PLEASE LEAVE THE SKEPTISISM ASIDE FOR ONCE AND DO TRY THIS.
    Oh go away, no-one's going to buy into that!:cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Well this is just a vegetable smoothie, a low-sodium version of V8 vegetable juice, granted, using fresher and slightly different vegetables, however, the point is still there.

People would be much better off simply consuming vegetables and fruit as a whole part of their diet.

I could actually see some people thinking "Oh this drink is all i need and i'l be fine, so i'l go and eat a McDonalds later on because iv'e had my 'elixir of youth'. "

Although i do commend your efforts of making people more aware that they should consume more vegetables and fruit, whether it will have any effect is a different matter, people are notoriously lazy and stubborn, especially us students.

ReputationRep:
    I may try this. Sounds delish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerimon18)
    Oh go away, no-one's going to buy into that!:cookie:
    Mmmm cookies :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.
    -Live longer,
    -Have more energie,

1 cabbage medium size
    Spinach
    1 1/2 head of brococli
    7 bananas
    7 green apples

It looks like this:

`

energy* :rolleyes:

A detox diet - I never stick to those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oldmantax)

ps. Troll
    When you eat solid food around 20% of the useful stuffs goes through.80% is wasted.
    Liquid is absorbed much better.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to buy the stuff to make this now.

This better be worth it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?!master?!mini?!)
    i'm going to buy the stuff to make this now.

This better be worth it!
    There'd better be pictures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    There'd better be pictures.
    didn't put no cabbage in. Tasted disgusting. Chucked it in the back yard.

Moral of the story: never try recommendations from ppl on tsr.

ReputationRep:
    So is that what Shrek drinks in the morning? Swamp tea?

That looks like a cup of pesto. I also don't trust anyone who drinks out of cups with massive chips in them.

You know if you ingest chipped ceramic you can lacerate your insides? Sort your priorities out.

Also, my great grandmother lived well into her nineties (like many of my family) without drinking whatever the **** that is. I'm going to stick to eating vegetables normally, and avoiding processed foods.

ReputationRep:
    This will make you go back to the neutral state in which you will be extreemly well better off.
    :confused:I can't understand all this science jargon!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    You are Gillian McKeith and I claim my £50

ReputationRep:
    I think you're drink seems a bit unnecessary, but the film looks quite interesting, might watch that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    :confused:I can't understand all this science jargon!:confused:
    That's not science.

ReputationRep:
    When you eat solid food around 20% of the useful stuffs goes through.80% is wasted.
    Liquid is absorbed much better.
    You're full of crap. Pun intended.

Where's your source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    That's not science.
    'extreemly well better off' is a very scientific judgement I'll have you know!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered nutrition and supplements threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.