Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do older girls like me so much? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I'm a 20 year old guy is kind of shy around girls but I guess I do ok really nowadays. Anyway, I've been out quite a bit recently and I've noticed that older girls really seem to fancy me. Like girls between about 22 and 26. They've also been very attractive too. I've been called gorgeous, cute, fit and lovely. However, I strangely never get this off girls closer to 20. The funny thing is I've often been told I look younger so I may look about 18 to these girls too.

As it generally seems to be the case that girls like older guys, who do these girls like a younger guy like me? Are older girls just a bit more direct or is this just maybe a coincidence?

Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    so does anyone know why?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because amisdt all the uglies around, you're a breath of fresh air.

I get it too :sexface: but I also get gay guys doing it!

ReputationRep:
    I believe it may be because apparently the sun shines out of your arse.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about older babes :u:

ReputationRep:
    thats like me saying...... why do older lads like me so much ?! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Who cares, go along with it, they could be ****'s.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.