Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guys that wear 'guy cleavage' tops. . . Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was out in town in Leicester a few days ago and noticed that most of the "guys" were wearing not v-necks but intentionally deep ones that gave a kind of man-cleavage look.

For example: -

A random one;

Another random one;

..or even this from Topman (I tell you, Topman doesn't half come out with complete crap).

What made me laugh is that they are all in a group, and they're are all wearing them. You know how girls generally help each other out with what to wear for a night out and stuff? It's like they've done exactly the same with each other.

Are these the "I don't want to come out of the closet yet" look? And do girls like the look of these on guys or what?!

ReputationRep:
    Hideous.
    I just threw up and died like 5 times.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    They are the most ridiculous clothing item a male can own, if only due to the fact that when he looks in the mirror he thinks "I can see my pec cleavage, therefore I am ripped", whereas in reality he looks like a complete douche.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2:

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    It's a poor direction for fashion to take.

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    I was out in town in Leicester a few days ago and noticed that most of the "guys" were wearing not v-necks but intentionally deep ones that gave a kind of man-cleavage look.

A random one;

American Apparel;

..or even this from Topman (I tell you, Topman doesn't half come out with complete crap).

What made me laugh is that they are all in a group, and they're are all wearing them. You know how girls generally help each other out with what to wear for a night out and stuff? It's like they've done exactly the same with each other.

Are these the "I don't want to come out of the closet yet" look? And do girls like the look of these on guys or what?!
    That is majorly grosss. I'm not homophobic, however that is clearly an abomination.

ReputationRep:
    Dislike !

Looks so gay !!!

ReputationRep:
    I quite like seeing good looking men wearing them because yanno, I'm a bit of a perv

But I can't say that I would necessarily be attracted to someone wearing them, ohhh no.

But the Topman one really isn't all that bad, I could let that pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    That is majorly grosss. I'm not homophobic, however that is clearly an abomination.
    What does clothing have to do with sexuality? I bet most of the guys who wear those are straight...

Personally I think they look naff and would never wear anywhing like that, but I guess each to their own. If you wanna waste money on something like that its your choice.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    My bf makes this face whenever I jokily direct him to one in a store: :lolwut:

UGLY as sin. Men please put it the **** down. Women do NOT want to see your ***** tits. If you are ripped it makes you look camp as hell. Just say no, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    It's as if the wearers actually want 'moob' jokes to be made!!!

ReputationRep:
    Saw thread title, thought of this.

ReputationRep:
    these do not look good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esachica)
    :lolwut:
    Ahhh! You love robert ****ing sheehan too?! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ridiculous. Especially when accompanied by the 'I've just pooed myself' pants.

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ce&pageSize=20

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)

HA did anynone else notice the thumb holes in the sleeves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Ahhh! You love robert ****ing sheehan too?! :cool:
    I doooooo! It's true! :colondollar: I want him!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.