Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    With the deadline looming, UCAS has all of a sudden become very stressful!

    I am trying to fill out all of the application, but 'Education' is slowing me down:

    1, I have studied via the National Extension College and the Oxford Distance Learning college, but these aren't available as options as colleges- do I here put the centre at which i sat the exams.... if so, what kind of student am I?

    2, I am resitting Maths A2 at a different centre to the first time round- what do I put here?

    3, I live in France but am a British citizen returning to the UK for study, what is my 'Student Support Arrangement'?

    Any help welcome

    • PS Reviewer

    PS Reviewer
    You put the college for the month of the exam only and attendance as part time. Then ask your referee to explain - this takes a sentence.

    Put both maths qualifications with their different centres. One will be achieved with a grade, the other is pending.

    Well, what is your student support arrangement? Are you liable for home fees and a student loan or not? No one here will know.
Are you going to a festival?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.